Prism 4 Wheeled Scooter (Various Colours)
From the home of the Rio, one the most successful mini-scooters to date comes the New Prism range of scooters. These scooters are complete with exciting all new features. These include a brand new stylish and modern body design, a huge choice of standard colours and the facility to order any colour of your choice. The Prism carries the Mercury brand, this ensures a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
Features include: -
- New design wireless connector means it can be split apart in seconds for easy transportation.Stylish and appealing body design.
- Available in 9 standard colours; Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue, Champagne and Electric Blue.
- Facility to order any other colour shrouds you would like.
- Maximum range is 10 miles on a full battery charge.
- A second battery pack is available and extends the range up to 20 miles.
- Top speed of 4 mph.Weight carrying capacity of up to 115kg (18 stone).
- Height adjustable seat.
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and an internal lifting handle for easy transportation.
- Comfortable seat with width adjustable armrests and swivels 90 degrees.
- Easy to remove power pack fitted with 2 x 12AH sealed lead acid batteries.
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake system.
- Front storage basket.
- Includes an on board and in-house charger as standard.
- Ground Clearance is 44mm.
- Delta Bars are available as an optional extra.
- Electric Blue
|Battery Type||Lead Acid Battery|
|Battery Size||12 Ah|
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Max Range (KM)||16.00|
|Charger||External 24v 2a|
|Max Speed||4mph (6.4kph)|
|Overall Width (MM)||470.00 (mm)|
|Overall Length (MM)||950.00 (MM)|
|Overall Height (MM)||870.00 (mm)|
|Ground Clearance (MM)||44.00 (MM)|
|Total Weight (Kgs)||42.00|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Max User Weight (Kgs)||115.00|
|DVLA Class||Class 2|
FREE Delivery (3-7 Working Days) - Order over £30ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-7 Working Days) is £1.99 on orders under £10 & £2.99 on order between £10.01 & £29.99ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.99
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.99
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Dental Fees
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section