Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4
The Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 comes with many advanced features to make your ride as comfortable as it is enjoyable. Modern features include a charger port that is situated in the tiller for easy, hassle free charging. The larger deck space on the Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 means easier boarding and a more comfortable seating position and space to carry your belongings with ease. This fully featured scooter has been one of our consistent best sellers and this is due to its many features for the price. The Pride GoGo comes with large 9 inch wheels making changes in terrain and surfaces a breeze. Weight capacity is also serious, allowing for a weight capacity of just over 23 stone. Bright lighting comes with LED brightness to both front and rear giving you peace of mind in being able to see and be seen in the darkest conditions. If you’re looking for a great general purpose mobility scooter that’s lightweight and easy to operate, the Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 is going to be hard to beat. For convenience the GoGo Elite allows for Feather-touch disassembly with only one hand. This scooter also comes with exclusive black, low-profile, non- scuffing tyres with new tri-spoke mags making for sleek modern lines that can’t help but be admired. Rider comfort is also a standard feature with a supple, molded plastic seat that soothes away bumps giving a comfortable and secure riding posture.
- Sleek modern design
- Bright LED front and rear lighting
- Powerful multi-terrain performance
- Interchangeable sporty colours, red or blue
- Larger wheels for a smoother ride
- Comfortable riding with added legroom
- Weight capacity: 23 Stone 3 lbs. (147 kg)
- Maximum speed: Up to 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Ground clearance: 3.8 cm (1.5”) at motor
- Turning radius: 128.3 cm (50.5”)
- Overall length: 109.2 cm (43”)
- Overall width: 54 cm (21.25”)
- Tyre size Front: 7.62 cm x 22.9 cm (3” x 9”) solid
- Tyre size Rear: 7.62 cm x 22.9 cm (3” x 9”) solid
- Suspension: Suspension seat post (no frame suspension)
- Total weight without batteries: 44 kg (100 lbs.)
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 20 kg (44 lbs.) (front section)
- Drive system: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Dual braking system: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Standard seating: Type: Compact foldable molded plastic
- Weight: 10 kg (23.5 lbs.)
- Material: Black vinyl
- Overall width: 43 cm (17”)
- Battery requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
- Size: 2 x 18 AH (standard)
- Battery charger: Off-board, 2-amp
|Battery Type||Lead Acid Battery|
|Battery Size||18 Ah|
|Detachable Battery Pack||Yes|
|Charger||External 24v 2a|
|Max Speed||4mph (6.4kph)|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|DVLA Class||Class 2|
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Dental Fees
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section