Powerstroll - S Drive **Used**
Availability: 1 in stock
Delivery as soon as tomorrow if ordered in the next 10 hours and 19 minutes!
This excellent Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs. It takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces.Its unique one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds.
- Allows speed of up to 4mph*
- Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge*
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management system
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
- Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st) this includes the wheelchair and user combined
FREE Delivery (3-7 Working Days) - Order over £30ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-7 Working Days) is £1.99 on orders under £10 & £2.99 on order between £10.01 & £29.99ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.99
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.99
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section