- Ceiling Motion Alarm With Remote Control Item Code: MS24891Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Ceiling Motion Alarm With Remote ControlCeilling Motion SensorThe 360° motion sensor detects any motion instantly and activates the alarm.This device can be controlled by the included IR remote control, is battery operated and also includes a mounting bracket.Specifications105dB 4x1.5V C batteries and button cell (not included)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £19.00Save: £13.01
- Wireless Video Door Phone Item Code: MS27908FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Long gone are the days of peeking through the net curtains to see who's at the door. The Lifemax Wireless Video Door Phone is the convenient way to clearly see who is calling - day and night. The compact receiver shows full colour so you can clearly recognise your visitor. You can even speak to your caller whilst you are on the way to let them in, perfect for those who are less mobile or who take a little extra time to get to the door.The clever water resistant doorbell will take pictures of your last 20 visitors so you know who has called while you were out. With a considerable wireless operation range of up to 450 feet (137 metres) the rechargeable receiver will work in all rooms in your home and even in the garden. Simply rest this in the recharging cradle -just like your conventional cordless phone, and use to see your caller at the door.The Lifemax Wireless Video Door Phone runs a 2.4Ghz digital system that gives a clear video picture on a large 2.4" colour flat screen. It comes with everything you need to mount on the wall outside and the recharging dock for the receiver. With built-in night vision the video camera will work both day and night and is also supplied with a fixing bracket.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £152.09Save: £22.81
- Wireless Driveway Monitor With Doorbell Item Code: MS27907Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Your order contains an item that will be despatched directly from our supplier, so only standard delivery is available. Turn your doorbell into a security device with our Wireless Driveway Monitor with Doorbell. The water resistant PIR can be placed up to 120m from the base unit and detects movement up to 7m away – ideal for monitoring driveways or back gardens. The sleek bell-push offers all the functions of a normal doorbell, again with a 120m range.FeaturesThe receiver offers both visual and audio alarms with a choice of two volumes or silent mode. The main unit can be powered by battery or optional adapter, with the PIR and bell push being powered by battery. Batteries are supplied for the bell-push only.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £36.59Save: £5.48
- Wrist Emergency Alarm Item Code: MS17679Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Wrist Emergency AlarmProduct Description:Designed for any age. Press top button on the tough plastic housing to activate a loud 130dB alarm to alert a carer or someone in the vicinity. Press the underside button to reset the alarm. Supplied with a one size wrist strap with Velcro fasteners. Convenient, unobtrusive for all older users and popular with visually impaired users. Batteries included and fitted.Dimensions:Width 1.1/2"Length 2"Depth 1/2"Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £11.89Save: £1.79
- Friends And Family Home Safety Alert Pro Item Code: MS29875FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This simple to use pendant alarm system has a rechargeable pager and can be paired with up to 45 pendants (2 supplied), offering huge scalability. From small care homes and hospital wards to larger care facilities, this simple wireless solution can be tailored to suit your exact needs.The pager has a built-in rechargeable battery and is supplied with a USB charging dock. The pager also has a 2 x 2.8cm LCD display coupled with 4 alarm volumes, which notifies the carer which button has been activated. Calls can be cleared from the pendant once answered.Offering a range of up to 100 metres the Safety Alert Pro has completely wireless operation and required minimal installation. This system is the epitome of simplicity and functionality.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £56.18 with VAT Relief
Was: £66.09Save: £9.91
- Auto Dial Panic Alarm Plus Item Code: MS27904FREE ShippingYour order contains an item that will be despatched directly from our supplier, so only standard delivery is available. We understand the value of your independence. Our Auto Dial Plus gives you your freedom whilst offering friends and family the reassurance of knowing you can contact them “no matter what”.FeaturesWhen pressed, the SOS button will automatically call three landline or mobile numbers set by you, one after another until answered. The person receiving the call will be played your customised ‘help’ message and you can then talk to them through the pendant. Like a normal telephone call, you can alert your friend or family member to your situation. They can take immediate action whether it be to call the emergency services or a neighbour or to arrange help with daily chores. With a generous 30 metre range, the pendant can go for up to 6 months between charges and warns when the battery is low or if the pendant is out of range. The Auto Dial Plus is supplied with all the required telephone cables and a power adapter - although the main unit also features a battery back-up. Dimensions: 16.0x12.0x4.5cmSpecial Price £95.96 with VAT Relief
Was: £112.89Save: £16.93
- Dementia Support Alert Item Code: MS18986FREE ShippingDementia Support AlertA system to detect activity that could be a risk to those with Dementia. Sensors detect door activity (front and back) and a motion sensor is used to detect nocturnal wandering or access to high-risk areas.. Any alarm is sent to the pager. The door sensors can be temporarily disabled by authorised carers. This is a Class 1 Medical Device.Product Description:Door switches measure 95x40x20mm with high gap tolerance (10mm)Motion Sensor measures 120x60x30 and have key fob controlDoor switches are battery powered (CR2032 battery is supplied)Motion sensor is battery powered (4 x AA are supplied)Pager supplied with rechargeable batteries with mains adapter (100 hours portable use)Range for radio up to 450m depending on environmentSpecial Price £416.92 with VAT Relief
Was: £490.49Save: £73.57
- Border Patrol Safety Beam Item Code: MS16995Border Patrol Safety BeamAn electronic entrance-monitoring device, which creates an invisible infrared beam between the two units up to 20 metres apart. Alarms when someone moves through the beam. Suitable for care of the elderly, children or petsFeaturesTransmitter and receiver create an infrared beam up to 20 metresAlarms if someone moves through the beamThree volume level settings and alarm tonesTwo distance settingsEasy to align with LED indicator lights on both unitsLow battery warning signalEach unit measures 9.5 x 7 x 2.5cmEach unit uses 1 x 9v battery (not included)Special Price £21.24 with VAT Relief
Was: £24.99Save: £3.75
- ISee Smart Watch Item Code: MS30760FREE ShippingISee Smart WatchThis smart watch may seemjust like a normal watch but comes with many featuresMake sure your family and friends stay safewith real time trackingStick in some kind of emergency this smart watch also comes with SOS 2 way callingOther features include a built in heart monitor.WIFI positioning, sleep monitor,pedometer and a clour screenSpecificationsLocation:gps+wifi+lbs+agpsGSM:850/900/1800/1900Sim Card: Micro SIM CardBattery: Lithium Battery 400mAH,standby100 hoursBattery: Lithium Battery 500mAh,standby time is about 5 DaysDimension:46x36x16mmAccessories: USB Cable,and user manual£79.99 with VAT Relief
- Auto Dial Panic Alarm Item Code: MS16973FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Auto Dial Panic AlarmA great safety product for the disabled or elderly living alone and concerned about falling. The panic alarm is a small pendant. In an emergency the user presses the button and the main unit dials for help. If the fist number is busy or on voice mail it will dial the next pre-programmed number. The user can record their own “help-me” message and 3 telephone numbers can be programmed (neighbour, son or friend for example). When answers hands free two-way conversation is possible. FeaturesMain unit receives panic signal from the remote pendant and auto dials up to 3 numbersEasy set up and recording of your own “help-me” message.Two-way hands free voice communicationRange between panic button and main unit is 50 metres (in open area)Low battery warning signalThe main unit is powered by a 6v adaptor (included) or 4 x AAA batteries for back-up (batteries not included).Complies to all UK standardsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £62.04 with VAT Relief
Was: £72.99Save: £10.95
- ISee SOS Button Item Code: MS30764FREE ShippingISee SOS ButtonThe isee SOS buttonis worn around the neck on a lanyard,and is accurate in 15 MetresThe trackerhas a built in falls directorIt can be managed remotely to get geofences(Areas that the carer does not want the user to leave or enter) and has a free journeyhistory app available on Android and IOSThe tracker has a talking clock function and remote alarms can be setIt has indoor location tracking,using local WIFI where available,and a wander detection alert can be set if the user leaves the homeYou can also store emergency contact numbers and 2 way calling is also possibleThis product has an upto 72hr battery standby requires a sim card (not supplied) and has a low sim credit alertFeaturesReal time talking,Historical route playback,GeofenceSOS alarm & calling , Talking ClockFAll down alarm,WIFI positioningVibrate on ring for incoming call remindTwo way audio communicationMute automatic answering calls for voice monitorGSM Quad band network, Tracking via website/IOSApp/AndroidApp/Whebchat/SMSClick to call,Low battery Alarm,Sim Changeing Alarm£109.49 with VAT Relief
- My Vitals Item Code: MS29009Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Our safety and health often relies on communicating critical information ? My Vitals gives you the peace of mind of knowing that this can be conveyed no matter what your situation. Using a secure digital recording, My Vitals stores up to 95 seconds of critical information. The striking design and intuitive layout allows any caregiver to retrieve your vital information at the push of a button, when you are not able to. My Vitals can be used by anyone, whether it be stopping your children getting lost or giving someone the confidence to set out alone.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.59Save: £5.60
- Vibration Doorbell Item Code: MS28518FREE ShippingThis doorbell has been specifically designed for the hard of hearing and includes a bell push, mains powered flashing receiver unit and a vibrating pager. There is no wiring, and the system is easy to install, with a range of up to 250 metres.There are 4 volume levels and 52 melodies to choose from. The pager requires 2xAAA batteries (not included) and the bell push 1x 23A, 12v (included).Special PriceWas: £61.09Save: £9.17
- Wireless Solo-Call Item Code: MS27909FREE ShippingThe Solo-call system includes a transmitter unit to connect to your choise of lifemax sensor mat and a rechargeable pager unit to pick up an alarm singal within a 30 meter range, ehrn the sensor mat is activated. The pager unit has options of an audio alarm, vibration alarm or both.The Solo-call is ideal for helping people with reduced mobility who may take a fall, or for ensuring a loved one does not wander off, by providing an early warning of any danger. it is simple to use and reduce the burden on any care giver by providing them with a versatile, reliable monitoring system.Size: 62 x 95 x 17mmRequires 2x AAA batteries (not inclueded)Special PriceWas: £104.18Save: £15.62
- Flashing Dorrbell With Vibrating Pager Item Code: MS27906FREE ShippingNever miss a visitor again with this doorbell specifically designed for the hard of hearing. A push of the doorbell activates the mains powered, flashing chime and portable vibration pager. With no wiring, the system is easy to install and has a range of up to 250 metres (820 feet). Whether you choose the flashing chime, portable pager, or both, you can select 4 volume levels and one of 52 melodies.FeaturesDoorbell with the option of flashing light and vibrating pager, so you never miss a visitor!Easy, wire-free installation with a range of up to 250 metresLight and compact pager, weighing just 75g and measuring 90x55x18mmPager includes flashing light and 4 volume levelsFlashing chime is mains powered and incorporates 52 melodies and 4 volume levelsSpecial PriceWas: £61.09Save: £9.17
- Lifemax - Friends and Family Mobile SOS Button Item Code: MS25775FREE ShippingWe understand the value of independence. Our new mobile emergency button gives you your freedom, while offering friends and family the reassurance you can contact them ‘no matter what’.Small and unobtrusive, the SOS button uses mobile technology, allowing it to work anywhere there is a mobile signal. The neck or wrist worn SOS button automatically calls three landline or mobile numbers set by you, one after another until answered, then allows you to talk through the pendant.Once connected, you can alert your friend or family member to your situation. They can take immediate action, whether it be to call the emergency services or a neighbour, or to arrange help with daily chores.The button is powered by a USB rechargeable lithium battery, offering 30 minutes talk time and up to 6 months standby. You can be sure of an early warning when the battery is low with an indicator on the button and optional SMS alert. With SMS setup, the numbers and functions can be altered remotely to ensure the device is always up to date. Small and unobtrusive at just 6x3.5x1cm Automatically dials 3 user programmed numbers when SOS button is pressed Uses mobile technology to provide instant help where-ever you are - at home or out and about (requires SIM card) Powered by a USB rechargeable lithium battery with 30 minutes talk time and up to 6 months standby Low battery indicator and SMS alert Supplied with lanyard for use as a pendant and USB cable Optional wrist strap and USB charger available Note: This product is programmed to order & comes fully setup with 3 months free Sim card use. After this an annual licence can be bought from the manufacture for around £120Special Price £93.07 with VAT Relief
Was: £109.49Save: £16.42
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Anti Tamper Care Alarm Item Code: MS25770FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The anti-tamper feature stops patients switching their local alarm systems off - an event that can have serious consequences or cause upset to fellow patients. This latest alarm technology can only be turned off by an infrared remote control that can be kept by the carer. The Lifemax Anti-Tamper Care Alarm works as a local alarm or can connect into a multi point Nursecall system with a suitable connecting cable. There are two alarm sounds, with adjustable volume and a silent mode for use with Nursecall systems that operate on remote alarm signalling. Designed with a tough resin case with rubberised edges for ultimate durability. It can be wall mounted or fitted to beds, chairs or wheelchairs with the two different size mounting hooks included. The system uses a code to match each remote control to the monitor and eliminates interference from other systems. A low battery indicator is incorporated.Note: Sensors supplied separatelyExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £50.31 with VAT Relief
Was: £59.19Save: £8.88
- Home Care Alert And Door Bell Item Code: MS21614Home Care Alert And Door BellThe Home Care Alert and Wireless Doorbell with Light and Alarm Panic button is an excellent addition to our care alarm range. Easy-fit wireless installation with a range of up to 80 metres in an open area. The bell push or panic button will send a signal to sound the bell with a visual light to assist with the hard or hearing.FeaturesEasy-fit wireless installationBell push or panic button sends signal to sound the bellDifferent sounds for doorbell and panic signalVisual light to assist hard of hearingPersonal panic button supplied with neck cordDigital code system to avoid interference with neighbouring devicesLight signal is good for those with hearing limitationsCan be used as an emergency paging alarm for the elderlyRange up to 80 metres in open areaEnergy saving with battery lift around 12 months (based on 20 operations per day)Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)for receiver and 1 x CR2032 battery (included)for each transmitterSize of receiver: 6.3x3.6x11.9cmFrequency: 433 MHzSpecial PriceWas: £21.89Save: £3.29
- Geemarc - Serenity V2 Emergency Response Telephone Item Code: MS27140FREE ShippingGeemarc - Serenity V2 Emergency Response TelephoneGeemarc Serenities Amplified Emergency Response TelephoneCalling/TalkingAdjustable receiving volume control up to 30dBAdjustable receiving tone control with 4 levelsOutgoing speech amplification (-4, 0, +4dB)5 one direct memories10 priorities memoriesHands-free / speaker phoneFlash time / Pause functionPhone book : 30 numbersMute functionBig button keypadLast number redialLCD ScreenLarge alphanumeric display with white backlight(80 x 40mm)Time stampAnswering machine iconNew message pending iconCaller ID *Caller identification and call waitingName & phone number displayTalking Caller IDEmergency Response1 remote emergency transmitters includedRange: 20 à 30mAuto dials up to 5 emergency numbersConfirmation tone callPersonalized voice announcementCalls can be answered using the remote emergencybutton (hands-free function activateRingerExtra bright visual ring indicator10 different ringsRinger levelsTechnical Specifications Hearing aid compatibleWall mountableSpecial PriceWas: £141.70Save: £21.25
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Small Premium (25 x 25cm) Item Code: MS25772LifeMax Care Alarm - Small Sensor Mat Premium (25 x 25cm)The Lifemax Sensor Mats are available in a choice of sizes and styles.Lifemax alarms may be switched to alert when pressure is applied or relieved, giving each mat a dual use.For simplicity the standard sensor mats are disposable and for additional satisfaction a premium sensor mat is available.These have a different type of padding inside to offer greater comfort for the person whilst still delivering when a change in pressure is detected.Please Note Alarm IS Not IncludedSpecial Price £15.89 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.69Save: £2.80
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Small (24 x 24cm) Item Code: MS25771LifeMax Care Alarm - Small Sensor Mat (24 x 24cm)The Lifemax Sensor Mats are available in a choice of sizes and styles.Lifemax alarms may be switched to alert when pressure is applied or relieved, giving each mat a dual use.For simplicity the standard sensor mats are disposable and for additional satisfaction a premium sensor mat is available.These have a different type of padding inside to offer greater comfort for the person whilst still delivering when a change in pressure is detected.Please Note Alarm IS Not IncludedSpecial Price £15.46 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.19Save: £2.73
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Large Premium (25 x 76cm) Item Code: MS25773LifeMax Care Alarm - Small Sensor Mat Premium (25 x 76cm)The Lifemax Sensor Mats are available in a choice of sizes and styles.Lifemax alarms may be switched to alert when pressure is applied or relieved, giving each mat a dual use.For simplicity the standard sensor mats are disposable and for additional satisfaction a premium sensor mat is available.These have a different type of padding inside to offer greater comfort for the person whilst still delivering when a change in pressure is detected.The premium sensor mat is covered by a 12 month warranty (excludes damage from misuse or soiling).Please Note Alarm IS Not IncludedSpecial Price £24.73 with VAT Relief
Was: £29.09Save: £4.36
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Patient Alarm Item Code: MS17008A simple to use alarm to alert a care giver when someone needs some help when getting out of bed or a chair. A small clip attaches to clothing and as the patient gets up, the clip will disconnect from the main unit and sound the alarm. This great home safety item has a versatile mount that will position the alarm wherever it is most suited. Can be mounted on a bed, wall or wheelchair. Designed with a low battery warning light and a choice of a loud or soft volume tone setting.FeaturesBed or wheelchair alarmMagnetic switch with cord and clip which attaches to clothesAlarms when someone gets up out of a bed, wheelchair or chairLoud or soft volume settings with battery check lightVersatile mounting bracket includedUses 2 x AAA batteries (not included)Special Price £17.59 with VAT Relief
Was: £20.69Save: £3.10
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Large (25 x 76cm) Item Code: MS17031LifeMax Care Alarm - Large Sensor Mat (25 x 76cm)The Lifemax Sensor Mats are available in a choice of sizes and styles.Lifemax alarms may be switched to alert when pressure is applied or relieved, giving each mat a dual use.For simplicity the standard sensor mats are disposable and for additional satisfaction a premium sensor mat is available.These have a different type of padding inside to offer greater comfort for the person whilst still delivering when a change in pressure is detected. Please Note Alarm IS Not IncludedSpecial Price £21.16 with VAT Relief
Was: £24.89Save: £3.73
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Voice Alert Alarm Item Code: MS17013FREE ShippingLifeMax Care Alarm - Voice Alert AlarmA loud alarm can be upsetting or disorientating and a reassuring well-known voice is sometimes the prompt someone needs to stay calm and follow instruction. As well as a choice of alarm and flashing light the voice alert uniquely allows you to record a message in a voice familiar to the person. Designed to work with a range of Lifemax sensor mats or the supplied magnetic clip, the Voice Alert can be set up to cover a range of situations. The low battery indicator ensures uninterrupted monitoring while the versatile mount means this alarm can be positioned almost anywhere. The Voice Alert offers universal interconnectivity to existing nursecall systems for remote use in care homes or hospitals.Special Price £34.42 with VAT Relief
Was: £40.49Save: £6.07
- Tabtime Allertag Capsule Item Code: MS19463Tabtime Allertag CapsuleShould you ever be unwell or unconscious this is the perfect way to tell NHS ambulance & staff of your important drug or medical details, allergy, special blood group, drug allergy, special requirements etc,The AllerTag capsule is designed to contain a rolled strip of paper (3 supplied) upon which you may write your information. The capsule is waterproof, providing that the top is tightly fastened.It is recomended that this is checked on a regular basis to maintain water resistance.Complete with Presentation BoxAllerTag Capsule, sometimes known as identification tags, medical jewellery, drug allergy tags, emergency tags and lifesaving jewellery tags.This is where you write your own medical details or even your Organ Donor informationAll the Capsules are the same size. All have the Snake and Staff logo on the one side, the other side has "allertag" NHS ambulance staff are trained to look for these types of product on a patient. All are provided with a quality stainless steel chain Specifications:Cylinder Material - Stainless SteelNecklet Material - Rubber with steel claspStandard Necklet Length - 560mm (22") 26”Capsule dimensionsdiameter - 11.5mmInner - 8.5mmlength - 36mmSpecial PriceWas: £39.10Save: £5.87
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Patient Alarm (Suction Cup Braket) Item Code: MS17009Special Price £5.52 with VAT Relief
Was: £6.49Save: £0.97
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Patient Alarm / Voice Alert (Magnetic Pull Cord & Clip) Item Code: MS17010Special Price £3.82 with VAT Relief
Was: £4.49Save: £0.67
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section