Shower Chair Parts
- Link Bar For Padded Wall Mounted Seat with Arms and Back - Grey (MS13743) Item Code: MS23462Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Standard Fold Up Shower Seat - Seat Pad (Blue) Item Code: MS21791Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£8.99 with VAT Relief
- Savanah Wall Mounted Shower Seat - Spare Seat Cushion Item Code: MS18375Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£17.19 with VAT Relief
- Savanah Wall Mounted Shower Seat - Spare Backrest Cushion Item Code: MS18376Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Savanah Wall Mounted Shower SeatFeaturesThe generous seat size of these Savanah Shower Seats ensure comfort and security for the user.Wall mounted with a choice of screw configuration, the shower stools fold neatly against the wall when not required. Manufactured from aluminium and plastic, they are durable and corrosion resistant.The height adjustable legs provide additional support and stability.The optional backrest has arms that foldaway independently for side transfer and can be mounted at the desired height for the user.Optional seat and backrest pads are also available.SpecificationsSeat width: 430mm (17").Seat depth: 360mm (14.25").Seat height: 455 to 585mm (18 - 23").Distance from wall: 430mm (17").Distance from wall when folded: 130mm (5").Weight: 3.8kgBackrest dimensionsWidth between arms 500mm (193/4").Armrest length 360mm (141/4").Armrest length from wall 390mm (151/4").Backrest height 205mm (93/4").Backrest width 500mm (193/4").Backrest can be mounted at desired height.Weight 1.7kgMaximum user weight 159kg (25 stone)****Please Take Care When Ordering As This Product Has An Option For Just A Spares Which Is A Lower Price Than Shower Seat****Express Delivery Available£12.29 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart HD Wall Mounted Shower Seat -Replacement Left Arm Item Code: MS32267£9.89 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart HD Wall Mounted Shower Seat -Replacement Right Arm Item Code: MS32266£9.89 with VAT Relief
- Comfy Transfer Bath Bench - Replacement Rubber Feet (4 pack) Item Code: MS30030£6.29 with VAT Relief
- Solo Contract Hinged Arm With Support Leg - Retaining Clip Only Item Code: MS29719
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair - Replacement Arm Pad Item Code: MS29130£8.59 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair (X large) - Replacement Back Item Code: MS29232£31.59 with VAT Relief
- Mobile Plastic Shower Chair - Replacement Castor Only Item Code: MS28691£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Gliding Sanichair Or S23 Replacement Castor (Each) Item Code: MS22961
- Cosby Bath Seat - Spare Sucker Item Code: MS22003£2.89 with VAT Relief
- Standard Fold Up Shower Seat - Seat Pad (Grey) Item Code: MS21792£9.69 with VAT Relief
- Harrogate Shower Chair - Plastic Seat Item Code: MS14494FREE ShippingA quality range of sturdy shower chairs. The plastic seat is curved to give comfort and has drainage holes for excess water. The static versions are fitted with ferrules to reduce slipping and the wheeled chairs have four braked castors, 75mm (3") in diameter.Seat width 560mm (22")Footprint 508 x 572mm (20 x 22.1/2")Max User Weight: 165kgs (26St)Fixed Seat Height: 50cm (20")Adjustable Seat Height: 48-66cm (19-26")£52.89 with VAT Relief
- Solo Standard Aluminium Shower Seat - Repacement Seat Only Item Code: MS24783£15.49 with VAT Relief
- Wall Bracket Item Code: MS24567FREE ShippingWall BracketThis wall bracket allows a Swivel Bather to be used on bathswith a narrow bath ledge on the wall side. It supports any of the Swivel Bather range when the lip on the wall side of the bath is less than the recommended 30mm (11/4").Also suitable for use with other products requiring a ledge on the wall side, eg : Bath boards. Length 560mm (22").SpecificationsWeight 1.5kg.Maximum User Weight 127kg - 20st£73.29 with VAT Relief
- Blue Padded Wall Mounted Shower Seat With Blue Arms - Replacement (Seat Pad Only) Blue Item Code: MS23917FREE ShippingBlue Padded Wall Mounted Shower Seat With Blue Arms - Replacement (Seat Pad Only) Blue This pad fits SKU MS18386£43.89 with VAT Relief
- Slatted Bath Board Handle Item Code: MS12928£7.19 with VAT Relief
- Adjustable Height Gap Front Shower Stool - Spare Clip On Seat Item Code: MS19731£21.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section