TGA Scooters Parts
Items 1-40 of 98
- TGA - Breeze 4 Rear Light Assembly Item Code: MS28407Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £23.21 with VAT Relief
Was: £25.79Save: £2.58
- TGA - Breeze S4 - Wiring Loom (Front PCB To Main Controller) (16 Core) Item Code: MS28087FREE ShippingSpecial Price £39.05 with VAT Relief
Was: £43.39Save: £4.34
- Breeze 4, S4 - Track Control Arm Assembly Item Code: MS30662FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £46.43 with VAT Relief
Was: £51.59Save: £5.16
- TGA Transportation Bag Item Code: MS30562FREE ShippingSpecial Price £108.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £121.09Save: £12.11
- Vita Front Basket Item Code: MS30559Special Price £20.96 with VAT Relief
Was: £23.29Save: £2.33
- TGA Off Board Charging Dock - Zest Plus Item Code: MS30558FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The off board battery charging dock allows you to charge your Zest Plus scooter batteries without having to bring the whole vehicle indoors. Leave your scooter outdoors, or in the car, place the batteries in the charging dock and then plug in to the cable that came with your scooter. A much more convenient way to charge your Zest Plus batteries.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £145.07 with VAT Relief
Was: £161.19Save: £16.12
- TGA Vita X - Front Ball Joint Right Hand Thread 1102556 Item Code: MS30631Special Price £12.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.39Save: £1.44
- TGA Vita X - Front Ball Joint Left Hand Thread 1101382 Item Code: MS30630Special Price £12.23 with VAT Relief
Was: £13.59Save: £1.36
- TGA Midi Breeze - Replacement Foam Hand Grip Item Code: MS29808Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.53 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.59Save: £1.06
- TGA Minimo Plus, Minimo, Maximo - Potentiometer - Wigwag (Framed Style) Item Code: MS28151FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £60.11 with VAT Relief
Was: £66.79Save: £6.68
- TGA Breeze - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey (Inner Cap) Item Code: MS25820Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.14 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.49Save: £0.35
- TGA Breeze - Canopy Mount Cover / Grommet Grey (Outer Section) Item Code: MS25819Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.23 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.59Save: £0.36
- TGA Breeze S - Replacement Electromagnetic Brake Item Code: MS30029FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £230.48 with VAT Relief
Was: £256.09Save: £25.61
- Economy Mobility Charger - 24 Volt (8 Amp) (TGA REVERSE POLARITY) Item Code: MS29540FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £68.03 with VAT Relief
Was: £75.59Save: £7.56
- TGA Vita - Stick Clips (pair) Item Code: MS29289Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TGA Vita - Stick Clips (pair)Despite the versatility of our mobility scooters, there are some places that even they can’t go meaning that you may need to rely on a cane or stick. If you are travelling to a location with steps, for example, you won’t be able to use your mobility scooter, and without your walking aid, you may struggle to access these places. We understand this at TGA Mobility, which is why we offer cane/stick clips for mobility scooters as part of our accessory range. It’s wise to ensure, that you have your cane or stick with you at all times, just in case you need it, and our cane or stick clips are the ideal way to conveniently carry your stick with you.The cane or stick clips attach to the bottom of your scooter’s arm rest, so your cane or stick won’t get in the way or cause you discomfort on your mobility scooter. In addition, the cane or stick clips can attach to either armrest, so both left- and right-handed users will be able to reach their sticks without needing to strain, and you can still have a bag attached to one side. We’ve ensured that any cane or stick can fit into our cane or stick clips, so no matter what shape, size or style of stick you prefer, you’ll be able to carry it with you. Our cane or stick clips are made of very robust materials to reduce the risk of them breaking, so you can be confident that your walking aid will make it to your destination with you. Our versatile, sturdy and convenient cane or stick clips make an excellent addition to any mobility scooter, keeping you moving no matter where you need to go.Fit either side or both.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.80 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.89Save: £1.09
- TGA Vita - Rear Lockable Box Item Code: MS29288FREE ShippingTGA Vita - Rear Lockable BoxAlthough your mobility scooter already has some built-in luggage capacity, there may be times when you want to carry more items, keep your things protected from the weather or have them safely locked away. The Lockable Rear Box provides a sturdy, spacious and compact solution to this problem. Designed to fit your scooter perfectly, the Lockable Rear Box is able to store any extra baggage that you need to bring with you, safely and securely.If you need to leave your mobility scooter outside but are concerned about the security of your valuables, the Lockable Rear Box will keep them safely under lock and key. You can bring whatever you need with you, and be confident that any expensive or personal items will be hidden safely from prying eyes. The Lockable Rear Box is bright red, so looks smart and helps you to stay visible on your mobility scooter. The Lockable Rear Box is made of strong, resilient material, allowing it to withstand harsh weather conditions, while keeping its contents safe and dry.Special Price £110.15 with VAT Relief
Was: £122.39Save: £12.24
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter - Anti Tip Wheel Item Code: MS29286Special Price £14.54 with VAT Relief
Was: £16.16Save: £1.62
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section