OXO TOT - Four Piece Feeding Set
Availability: 6 in stock
Delivery as soon as Tuesday, February 26 if ordered in the next 2 days, 11 hours and 40 minutes!
OXO TOT - Four Piece Feeding Set
- When it’s time for tots to self-feed, try the OXO Tot 4 Piece Feeding Set.
- Our Plate has a removable, curved ring and the Bowl features straight side walls, each designed to help guide food onto utensils with ease.
- Both have a non-slip bottom to keep them stable on the table. OXO Tot’s Fork and Spoon feature curved handles that are non-slip and easy for little hands to hold.
- Tines on the Fork capture food effectively and a deep Spoon shape makes it easy to scoop food and liquid.
Features & Benefits
- Plate Transforms as child grows and develops
- Removable Plate ring helps keep food contained and assists when using utensils
- Non-slip base on Plate and Bowl adds stability and minimizes spills
- High walls on Bowl facilitate scooping food onto utensils
- Bowl has 12-ounce capacity
- Soft, non-slip handles on Fork & Spoon are easy to for little hands to hold; Handles curved to prevent slipping into bowl or plate
- Effective Fork tines, yet no sharp edges; Spoon shaped for easy scooping of food and liquids
- Fork & Spoon constructed of sturdy stainless steel for durability
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free
- 12 months +
- Dishwasher safe
- Available in Green
|Hide Ship Date?||No|
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section