Medium Mobility Scooters
You may also be interested in - Mini Mobility Scooters | Large Mobility Scooters | Scooter Accessories | Folding Scooter Garages | Diamond Care Delivery | Home Demonstrations | Taxing Your Mobility Scooter
- Envoy 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25408FREE ShippingAvailable in a choice of colours, the Envoy 4 is a valued addition to the Envoy range. The range was designed and constructed following consultations with users and distributors of mobility scooters to ensure that the scooters fully met with user requirements. The envoy 4 boasts many features found on a much larger model yet are encompassed within this compact scooter. The scooter has a maximum range of 30 miles and a top speed of 4mph and a powerful 350watt motor. All round suspension ensures a smooth and comfortable ride when you are out and about and with the handy addition of a small shopping basket to store any purchases, the Envoy 4 really will take you from home to the shops in comfort and ease. There is the addition of an LED front headlight to ensure your safety in the fading light or at night. The maximum weight capacity of the Envoy 4 is 25 stones and the model comes in a lovely range of colours- sure to suit every taste.Features Max range of 30 mile* Top speed of 4mph* Choice of 4 colours Additional shopping basket fitted Powerful 350W motor All round suspension Stylish silver wheel hubs Delta bars as standard Black pneumatic tyres Specifications Length - 121cm (48") Height - 102cm (40") Width 60cm (24") Maximum gradient - 8° Weight - 94kg (207 lbs) Max weight capacity - 160 (25 stone)Special Price £1,049.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,198.49Save: £148.50
- Envoy 6 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25406FREE ShippingThe Envoy 6 is available in a range of colours and boasts many features found on a much larger model. The Envoy 6 is fully road worthy and comes fitted with fully functioning indicators and mirrors for road use. The tyres are black pneumatic and the scooter has full all-round suspension so travelling upon the roads with this model is comfortable and safe. In fact, the Envoy 6 has been designed following consultation with a wide range of customers and distributors to ensure that the model was built with a full understanding of what clients needed and had asked for in the past. With a maximum range of 30 miles and a maximum speed of 6mph the Envoy 6 will safely negotiate the route from home to town and home again with no problems- a safe journey on the roads and no worries about the battery letting you down. There is even the addition of an LED headlight so you are safe when the light is fading or at night with the Envoy 6. With a maximum weight capacity of 25 stones and available in Spirit Red or Electric Blue- this fully loaded yet more compact scooter could be just what you are looking forFeatures Max range of 30 mile* Range of colours Top speed of 6mph* Fully functioning indicators and mirror for road use All round suspension Powerful 470W motor LED headlight Stylish silver wheel hubs Delta bars as standard Black pneumatic tyres Maximum range of 30 miles Specifications: Length - 121 cm (48") Height - 102cm (40") Width - 60cm (24") Maximum gradient - 8° Weight - 94kg (207 lbs) Maximum weight capacity - 160kg (25 stone)Special Price £1,249.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,580.79Save: £330.80
- Shoprider / RMA Sovereign 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS13225FREE ShippingShoprider Sovereign 3 Mobility ScooterOverviewThe Sovereign 3 has the follow featuresSmall turning circleDismantles for storage and transportationComfortable swivel seatSingle Headlight5 position tiller adjustmentEasy to access through doorwaysDimensions Length: 115cmWidth: 60cmHeight: 95.6cmSpecificationWeight: 53kgMax Incline: 8°Special Price £1,149.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,362.39Save: £212.40
- Shoprider / RMA Sovereign 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS12172FREE ShippingThe Sovereign four mobility scooter is designed for use both indoors and out. It will take you from shopping centre to supermarket to café with ease. There is a handy shopping basket on the front useful for when you are browsing round the shopping mall. The scooter also has front lights making it an all day and all year-round model. The seat is padded with your comfort in mind and along with a backrest should make for a comfortable journey. The seat adjusts and swivels which is all important when trying to get on and off your scooter with ease either with assistance or indeed alone. The scooter travels at a speed of 4mph and has a range of 20 miles. This scooter has been tried and tested over many years and is possibly one of the most popular models ever made for its all-round comfort, versatility and general useability. The scooter has anti-tip wheels and the charger socket is on the tiller for charging at your convenience. The maximum user weight on this model is 21 stones and it really will suit a wide variety of users.Features Use for both indoors and out Handy shopping basket Bright beam front headlights Padded comfortable seat and backrest Seat swivels making it easier to get on and off Anti tip wheels Versatile for wide range of uses Specifications Seat Width - 45cm (17.5") Seat Depth - 40cm (16") Seat Height (From Ground) - TBA Seat Height (From Foot Plate) - 58-65.5cm (23-26") Backrest Height - 40cm (16") Armrest Height - 15cm (6") Width Between Armrests - TBA Overall Width - 60cm (24") Overall Length - 125cm (49") Overall Maximum Height - 94cm (37") Front Wheel Size - 25cm (10") Rear Wheel Size - 25cm (10") Ground Clearance - 7.5cm (3") Max Range - 32Km (20 miles) Max Speed - 6Km/h (4 mph) Max Climb Angle - 8 Deg Max Curb Height - TBA Turning Radius - 115cm (45") Total Weight - 82Kgs (180lbs) Weight W/O Batteries - TBA Base Weight - N/A Seat Weight - N/A Battery Pack(s) Weight - TBA Split Rear Weight - N/A Split Front Weight - N/A Max User Weight - 136KG (21 Stone) Recommended Tyre Pressure Front - 30Psi Recommended Tyre Pressure Rear - 30Psi Drive Train - 1 x Motor Powering the Rear Wheels via a differential Motor Size - TBA Battery Info - 2 x 12Volt 36AH SLA Charger Info - 3 Amp Off Board Electronics - Penny & GilesSpecial Price £999.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,208.49Save: £209.49
- TGA - Vita Midi Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26093FREE ShippingThe 4-Wheel TGA Vita Midi brings to the market ground-breaking developments in compact mobility scooter technology for 2012. Taking cutting edge styling, comfort and performance to the next level, the Vita Midi now offers a compact option within the Vita family that has already proven to be a leading choice across the UK. The Vita Midi 4 is unlike any other compact mobility scooter available today. As with all Vitas from TGA, the Vita Midi utilises engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry, incorporates state-of- the-art styling and has all round suspension with a revolutionary rear mono shock absorber. It provides comfort for an owner weighing up to 135kg (21.3 stone) and has a top speed of 12.8km/h (8mph) which is delivered by a powerful 500w transaxle motor. As the chassis is more streamlined and the turning circle has been reduced to a mere 1200mm (47"), it provides superb manoeuvrability around town and boasts a 35km (22miles) range with standard 50a/h batteries which is impressive for such a compact scooter.It's dynamic looks and stunning alloy wheels are perfect for end users who prefer a vehicle that does not resemble a traditional mobility scooter and makes a unique visual statement when driven. The new Vita Midi 4 encompasses a full lighting kit for maximum safety with high visibility, long life LED head and rear lights along with indicators - all of which use less battery power and hence improve efficiency.The deluxe orthopaedic seat and enhanced LCD tiller are both fully adjustable so optimum ergonomics are achieved for every user along with easier access on and off the scooter. Controls have been enhanced for the simplest operation and the striking, unique body mouldings are available in Metallic Red or Graphite Grey. Compact chassis for fantastic manoeuvrability around town Market leading reliability and build quality Up to 21 stone / 135kg user capacity The smoothest ride available through revolutionary shock absorbers High visibility LED lights with clever low energy usage 8mph (12.8km/h) top speed with range of up to 20 miles (32.1km) Powerful 120amp controller Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort Choice of Graphite Grey or Metallic Red colours Supplied with Powerful 50ah batteries Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber State-of-the-art digital controls for ease of use Specifications Overall Length: 1320mm (52") Overall Width: 670mm (26.5") Turning Radius: 1200mm (47") Ground Clearance: 100mm (4") Seat Height (from platform) Adjustable: 460mm (18") Seat Width: 460mm (18") Backrest Height: 560mm (22") Tyre Size Front: 280mm x 100mm (11" x 4") Tyre Size Rear: 280mm x 80mm (11" x 3") Weight (including batteries): 110 kg (242 lb) Battery Weight (each): 15 kg (33lb) Maximum Carrying Weight: 135kg (298lb) Maximum speed: 12 kph (7.5-8 mph) Safe Climbing Angle: 12% Max Range: 35km (22miles) Motor: 24V 500W Controller: P&G'S'Drive Charger: 115-230 volt 5amp Batteries: 2 x 12v 50 a/h SLASpecial Price £2,595.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,699.00Save: £104.00
- Roma Murcia Mobility Smart - Red Item Code: MS27209FREE ShippingThe Murcia is a robust and highly manoeuvrable scooter that is great for both indoor and outdoor use. The Murcia accommodates users up to 21 stone and provides a great ride quality over compact scooters, which is improved by the comfortable swivel, adjustable height seat and solid puncture proof tyres. The unique design of the Murcia incorporates a split battery pack to allow the 34/36Ah batteries to be removed one at a time and an adjustable angle tiller with delta handle to find the optimum driving position easy. It also features easy to use controls and an LED front headlight.SpecifictionsBattery: 24v 34ah x2Ground Clearance: 6cm (2.5")Top Speed: 4mph (6kmph)Max User Weight: 135kg (21st)Weight: 76.5kg (168.6lbs)Length: 120cm (47")Width: 60.5cm (24")Height: 90cm (35.5")£1,299.98 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Valencia Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG114-9FREE ShippingThe Shoprider Valencia comes with all the added features and mileage that you would expect from a large model of scooter, but with the ability to be easily dismantled and stored within a car boot for transportation. The scooter has a 20-mile range, adequate legroom and is very comfortable to travel upon. No tools are needed for dismantling making the transportation of the scooter effortless. The seat is a full swivel seat making it easier to climb on and off your scooter. There is a full light set and a split battery pack and the scooter comes in a choice of colours - Shoprider red or metallic blue. The scooter has added adjustable features such as the seat and arms so that it can be easily adjusted to your own individual specifications. Headlights and rear reflectors secure your safety whilst out on the roads and the anti-puncture non-marking tyres complete this safety function. The tyres are also low profile to ensure your comfort is paramount. There is a handy shopping basket fitted as standard with the Valencia- making an ideal place to store personal belongings or indeed your shopping whilst out in town. With a maximum user weight of 21 stones, the Valencia really will suit those wanting comfort and convenience. Features Easily dismantles Choice of colours 20-mile range Road worthy Very comfortable model Specifictions Maximum User Weight: 135kg Class: 2 Battery Size: 12v x 2 34/36ah Length: 117cm Width: 58.5cm Height: 96cm Weight: 75kg Range: 20 miles Seat Width: 46cm Maximum Speed: 4 mph Front Wheel Size: 25cm Seat Height: 58-65.5cm Rear Wheel Size: 25cm Armrest Height: 13.5-21cm Turning Radius: 133cm Backrest Height: 44cm Charger 4 amp off board Seat Height From Floorplan: 48-55.5cm Ground Clearance: 9cm Safe Working Slope: 8 ͦAs low as £1,211.59 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Deluxe Mobility Scooter Item Code: PD112-9FREE ShippingShoprider Deluxe Mobility ScooterOverviewThe Shoprider Deluxe has the following features Large pneumatic tyres for extra comfortDismantle for storageComfortable sliding/swivel seat with flip up armrests5 position tiller angleAvailable with Captains Seat DimensionsOverall Length: 130cm (51")Overall Width: 58m (23")Overall Height: 100cm (39")Seat Width: 50cm (20")Seat Height(to ground): 60.5 - 68cm (24 - 27")Armrest Height: 21cm (8")Backrest Height: 40cm (16")Seat to Footrest: 48 - 55.5 cm (19 - 22")Ground Clearance: 6cm (2½")Turning Radius: 143.5cm (56")Wheel: 30cm (12")SpecificationsSafe Working Slope: 8° (14%)Max User Weight: 21 st (136kg)Battery Size: 2 x 45Ah 12vRange*: 25 miles (40km) Total Weight: 80kg Max Speed: 4 mph (6 Kmph)Charger: 3A off boardColour: Blue/Metallic Red *Passenger weight, ground conditions, temperature and battery condition/size can affect distance of travel.As low as £1,103.89 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Perrero Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS13227FREE ShippingShoprider Perrero Mobility ScooterOverviewThe Shoprider Perrero has the following featuresFull suspensionCaptains seat - Lockable four position swivelForward, back and height adjustable seatHigh backrest - adjustable angle and fold downFull light setIndicatorsHornHigh/low speed switchDual position armrest option designed to move with the seat or remain fixed on seat frameNarrow profile wheels for easier steeringAdjustable tiller (five angle positions)Height and width adjustable armsFlip-up padded armrestsAnti-tippersBasketWing mirrorDimensionsOverall Length: 128cm (50")Overall Width: 60cm (24")Overall Height: 121cm (47½")Seat Width: 47cm (18½")Seat Height(to ground): 51 - 59cm (20 - 23")Armrest Height: 13 - 20cm (5 - 8")Backrest Height: 60 - 79cm (26 - 31")Seat to Footrest: 43 - 51 cm (17 - 20")Ground Clearance: 13cm (5")Turning Radius: 143cm (56")Wheel: 28cm (11")SpecificationsSafe Working Slope: 8° (14%)Max User Weight: 18 st (115kg)Battery Size: 2 x 34/36Ah 12vRange*: 25 miles (40km) Total Weight: 94kg Max Speed: 4 & 6 mph (6 & 10 Kmph)Charger: 8A off boardColour: Burgundy *Passenger weight, ground conditions, temperature and battery condition/size can affect distance of travelSpecial Price £1,499.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,735.89Save: £235.90
- TGA - Vita Lite Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26092FREE ShippingThe new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.Features Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km) Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort Available in striking metallic red The Vita Lite Ideal for owners looking for a less traditional looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.TGA Vita’s are superior to other mobility scooters in terms of technology and looks. They successfully harness advanced engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry. All round suspension with revolutionary rear mono shock absorbers, high visibility long life LED lights and advanced LCD tiller control panels are standard throughout the range and are now included in this new Lite version. The inclusion of active suspension results in a smooth and stable ride that reflects the experience normally only associated with large quality scooters. Each front wheel can react independently when mounting kerbs at an angle or negotiating uneven terrain, which has already proven highly advantageous for users of the TGA Vita X.The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access Spacious floor well for day long comfort Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights Striking alloys and high-grip tyres Fully adjustable, ergonomic tiller Specifications Length: 1195mm (47") Width: 620mm (24") Height: 1200mm (47") Seat Width: 460mm (18") Total Weight: 83kgs (185lbs) Speed Up To: 10kmh (6mph) Turning Radius: 1020mm (40") Approximate Range: 25km (15miles) Battery Size: 2 x 12V (36AH) Controller Details: 70 Amp S-Drive Motor Details: 4 Pole 400W Maximum Carry Capacity: 135kg (21 stone) Front & Rear Wheel Size: 260mm (10.2") Maximum Gradient: 17% Ground Clearance: 85mm (3")Special Price £1,995.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,199.98Save: £204.98
- Invacare - Leo Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS14815FREE ShippingThe Invacare Leo is a scooter designed for all those that value their independence and wish to get out and about by themselves. Safety is a key feature of the Leo, but this does not detract from its stylish and sporty looks. Leo offers drivers the freedom and confidence to enjoy their essential daily outings and leisure excursions. With exactingly high standards of design and safety engineering, the Leo undoubtedly sets a new market standard. The Invacare Leo offers a smooth, safe drive in a scooter that is easy to control and manoeuvre. The Leo intelligent lighting package includes indicators that automatically switch off and a rear brake light for safe driving. In addition to a visual warning for the battery level display, drivers are also alerted with an audible warning (beep) when the battery needs recharging. The Leo is a compact mini-scooter that can be easily dismantled for transportation during longer trips or weekend breaks. With a smooth drive and easy manoeuvrability, getting round tight corners in the local shopping centre, museum or leisure complex becomes refreshingly easy. Access to the battery and electronics for maintenance or servicing is much easier with the Leo as only one part needs to be removed. Drivers can trust the Leo to take them wherever they need to go. From a trip to the shops or a ride to the park, theLeo is rendered sturdy and reliable thanks to its exceptionally high quality electronic engineering and power. These elements are protected from corrosion and water, (splash protection) which safeguard the vital workings of the scooter against dirt and water. A two-step disengaging lever protects the scooter from free-wheeling if inadvertently knocked out of drive mode. The lighting system is designed so that if one of the lights goes, all other lights still continue to function.Specifications Seat Width: 47cm Seat Depth: 41cm Seat Height: 46-56cm Backrest Height: 75cm Overall Width: 59cm Overall Length: 122cm Overall Weight: 83kgs (Inc Batteries) Max User Weight: 136kgs Batteries: 2 x 12V 36ah (Supplied) Turning Diameter: 262cm Max Curb Height: 6cm Ground Clearance: 7cm Max Gradient: 10 Deg Motor: 240W Approx Range: 38Km Speed: 6Km/hSpecial Price £1,099.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,230.09Save: £131.09
- Pride Maxima 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18108FREE ShippingPride Maxima 3 Mobility ScooterThe Maxima 3 offers all the features and benefit`s of the Maxima 4 Scooter with the added advantages of increased leg space. The Maxima 3`s three wheel design allow you to access tight spaces with ease. SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 35.7 Stone (227Kg) Tyres: Front: 3" x 10" (8 cm x 25 cm) Rear: 4" x 10" (10 cm x 25 cm) Anti Tips - Side & RearMaximum Speed: 4 mph (6kph) Standard Seating: Padded (grey vinyl)Ground Clearance: 4.5" (11 cm) Suspension: RearTurning Radius: 52" (132 cm) Battery Charger: Off-board, 5 ampOverall Length: 46.25" (117.5 cm) Battery Requirements: Two x 12 volt - 55 ampOverall Width: 25.5" (65 cm) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 175 lb (79Kg) Heaviest Part: (rear section) 72.5 lb (33 Kg)£2,904.39 with VAT Relief
- Freerider - knightsbridge 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS14771FREE ShippingFreerider - knightsbridge 3 Mobility ScooterFreeRider is a renowned mobility scooter brand, providing quality and value for money.NHC Technology, a world-wide supplier and manufacturer of mobility and healthcare products, is pleased to have been awarded the exclusive UK wholesale license for FreeRider mobility scooter products from the Taiwanese manufacturers.Our scooters are manufactured in Taiwan. As the sole UK agents, you can rest assured that by ordering from FreeRider, you are going direct to the source to receive the maximum returns on your scooter sales.£1,308.49 with VAT Relief
- Freerider - Mayfair 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG46-5FREE ShippingFreerider - Mayfair 4 Mobility ScooterState-of-art, microprocessor-based motor controller.Seat offers height adjustment,360 degree rotation, and flip-up armrests for optimal user comfort.Adjustable tiller for maximum comfort.Headlight and taillight for added safety.Easily accessible charger port and circuit breaker.SpecificationsMaximum Safe Slope 6 degreeOverall Length 53.9 in.(137 cm)Overall Width 25.1 in.(64 cm)Total Weight Without Batteries 136 lbs(61.8 kgs)Heaviest Price When Disassembled 51.5 lbs (24 kgs.) eachTurning Radius 57 in.(145 cm)Speed (Maximum) 6mph(9.6km)Range Per Charge 12miles(36Ah)Ground Clearance 3.3 in.(8.5 cm)Weight Capacity 25.2 stones(159 kgs)Standard Seating Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plasticTyres Type: pneumaticFront and Rear: 3.00-4 mm solid/3.00-4 mm solidBattery Requirements Type: (2) 12V deep-cycle ( standard)(AGM or gel cell type recommendedSize: 36 Ah(50Ah Option)Battery Charger off-board 4-amp chargerAs low as £1,291.59 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Cadiz Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG110-9FREE ShippingThe Shoprider Cadiz really does offer the ultimate in comfort and safety whilst out and about on your scooter. The Cadiz offers full suspension and large pneumatic tyres for extra comfort. The seat is fully padded and fully adjustable for your added comfort. The arms are width adjustable so you really can customise this scooter to your individual specifications. The Cadiz has a full set of lights so no need to worry about driving in fading light- all adding to the safety benefits of this model. There is a high low speed switch so you can control the speed at which your scooter will move. This will range from 4 to 8 mph dependent on the settings which you select. The scooter has a range of 20 miles on full charge- meaning you really are good to go for all those errands about town, a trip to the supermarket or meeting friends for lunch- the Cadiz will get you there in style! The maximum user weight is 25stones on this model. There is the added benefit of a handy shopping basket fitted as standard to the Cadiz so that you are able to conveniently carry personal belongings or any bits of shopping you may pick up while you are out. The Cadiz really does offer a wealth of benefits- comfort and safety to the scooter user. Features Full suspension Full set of lights Handy shopping basket Fully padded and adjustable seat Arrange of 20 miles Dimensions Overall Length: 130cm (51") Overall Width: 64cm (25") Overall Height: 112cm (44") Seat Width: 46cm (18") Seat Height(to ground): 63 - 70.5cm (25 - 28") Armrest Height: 21cm (8") Backrest Height: 50 - 65cm (20 - 26") Seat to Footrest: 43 - 50.5 cm (17 - 20") Ground Clearance: 15cm (6") Turning Radius: 150cm (59") Wheel: 33cm (13") Specifications Safe Working Slope: 8° (14%) Max User Weight: 25 st (160kg) Battery Size: 2 x 36Ah 12v Range*: 20 miles (32km) Total Weight: 100kg Max Speed: 4 & 8 mph (6 & 12 Kmph) Charger: 3A off board Colour: Black/Red *Passenger weight, ground conditions, temperature and battery condition/size can affect distance of travel.As low as £1,556.19 with VAT Relief
- Pride Colt Twin (High Back Seat) Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS18120FREE ShippingPride Colt Twin (High Back Seat) Mobility ScooterThe sleek, sporty Colt Twin scooter delivers high performance operation and features unique dual front wheels to deliver the maximum stability of a four wheel scooter with the superb manoeuvrability of a three wheel scooter. With a full complement of advanced standard features like exclusive low-profile tyres, wraparound delta tiller, and feather-touch the Colt Twin is a greater value than ever before.Note: The price we quote INCLUDES, Delivery, Assembly, Training, 12 Months In Home Warranty & 3 Months FREE Insurance! - Seen it cheaper?... let us know & we will do our best to beat the competition.SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 25 Stone (159Kg) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 134.5 lb (61Kg) Heaviest Part (front section) 61 lb (28 Kg)Maximum Speed: 4mph (6kph) Standard Seating: Reclining - Folding - Captains Style Size: 17.5" x 17" (44.5 cm x43 cm) Weight: 44 lb (20 Kg)Ground Clearance: 3" (8 cm) Seat- to - Deck Range: 17.5" to 19" (44.5 cm to 48.25 cm)Turning Radius: 54" (137 cm) Drive System: Rear wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24 - volt DC motor.Overall Length: 47" (119 cm) Braking System: Electronic, regenerative, and electro - mechanicalOverall Width: 22.25" (56.5 cm) Battery Requirements: Two x 12 volt - 30 ampTyres: Front: 3.5" x 10" (9 cm x 25 cm) Rear: 3.5" x 10" (9 cm x 25 cm) Anti Tips - Rear Battery Charger: Off-board, 3 ampSpecial Price £1,259.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,520.79Save: £260.80
- Pride Jazzy Zero Turn Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS29049FREE ShippingGet a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy® Zero Turn and Pride’s exclusive patent-pending, Zero Turn technology.Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive. Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives CTS suspension for comfortable long range use Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain Front basket Full LED lighting package for safe operation Patent pending technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius Under seat storage comes standard USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices Your choice of five contemporary, interchangeable colour shrouds Specifications Max User Weight: 136kg Speed: 6.4kmh Max Range: 27km Ground Clearance: 3cm Length: 116.2cm Width: 50.8cm Seat Width:43.2cm Seat Depth: 43.2cm Turning Radius: 97cm Total Weight: 84kg suspension: CTS Front and rear Battery: 12v 21Ah x2 Tyres: Solid, Front 178mm, Rear 229mm Note: 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.Special Price £1,199.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,399.29Save: £199.30
- Pride Colt Deluxe (40AH) Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS18122FREE ShippingThe sleek, sporty Colt Deluxe scooter delivers smooth performance and all-new features. With a full complement of advanced standard features including, rugged suspension, high-visibility automatic front and rear lighting system, feather-touch disassembly, LED kerb light, and wraparound delta tiller, the Colt Deluxe is a greater value than ever before. Features Smooth Performance Mono-shock rear suspension and improved front suspension Low profile tyres Disc and pad breaking system Captains’ seat Specifications Weight Capacity: 25 Stone (159Kg) Suspension: Front: Articulating beam & spring Rear: Adjustable mono-Shock & spring Maximum Speed: 6.25 mph (10 kph) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 140 lb (63.5Kg) Heaviest Part: (front section) 70.5 Lb (32Kg) Ground Clearance: 3" (8 cm) Standard Seating: Reclining - Folding - Captains Style Seat Size: 17.5" x 17" (44.5 cm x 43 cm) Weight: 44 lb (20Kg) Turning Radius: 54" (137.16 cm) Drive System: Rear wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor Overall Length: 46.75" (118.75 cm) Braking System: Electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical Overall Width: 22" (56.5 cm) Battery: 2 x 40 amp Tyres: Front: 3.5" x 10" (9 cm x 25 cm) Rear: 4" x 10" (10 cm x 25 cm) Anti Tips - Rear Battery Charger: Off-board, 3 ampSpecial Price £1,199.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,366.99Save: £167.00
- Roma Denver Plus Scooter Item Code: MS29962FREE ShippingThe Roma Denver Plus Scooter gives a smooth and comfortable ride for all your outings and adventures. This scooter is the ideal companion for shopping trips, outings or just taking a wander to pass a couple of hours. Once you’re on board the Roma Denver Plus Scooter, you’ll understand why it’s received such positive user reviews. The smooth ride is due in part, to the bigger than average wheels, the front wheels measure an impressive 7.5” and the rear wheels are a huge 8.5” it makes for a greater degree of ground clearance and better ability to climb over the obstacles you may encounter on your journey. The Roma Denver Plus Scooter comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on the chassis for peace of mind use, day in, day out. Other features of the Roma Denver Plus Scooter include a handy shopping basket, super bright front LED headlight and front and rear shock absorbers to smooth out all the bumps. when not in use the Roma Denver Plus Scooter is easy and fast to dismantle without tools for easy transport and storage. the seat is extremely comfortable and ergonomic and has a swivel adjustable height, so you can tailor to your own requirements. This product comes with Free UK Wide Delivery. Features Bigger wheels, smoother ride – Front wheels 7.5″, Rear wheels 8.5″ More ground clearance, better obstacle climbing Shopping basket. Front LED headlight. Front and Rear Shock Absorbers. Front and Rear Mud Guards. Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage. Anti- tipping wheels at rear. Comfortable swivel adjustable height seat with rear storage pocket. Flip up and width adjustable armrests. Adjustable angle tiller. New Bigger detachable battery pack. Durable rubber foot mat and foot rests.Special Price £899.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £920.79Save: £20.80
- Pride Revo 2.0 Item Code: MS30321FREE ShippingExperience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 5 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!FeaturesComfort-Trac front and rear suspensionDurable and stylish rear bumperEasily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)Easily adjustable tillerEasily charge the batteries on or off the unitPride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tiresSeat designed for extreme comfortStandard front basketStandard under seat storageUltra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controllerUser-friendly consoleUSB mobile device charging port£1,279.29 with VAT Relief
- Roma Miami Scooter Item Code: MS29961FREE ShippingFeatures8” Non-marking pneumatic tyres.Shopping basket.Front LED headlight.Front & rear indicators.Horn.Wing Mirrors.Anti-tipping wheels at rear.Comfortable swivel adjustable armrests.Adjustable angle tiller.2 speed settings – Hi/Low speed switch.Detachable battery pack.Rubber foot mat and foot rests.£815.79 with VAT Relief
- Sterling S425 Item Code: MS29629FREE ShippingFaster, stronger and longer – the S425 crams in all of the features of its little brother, but with added power! Taking the bright, front/rear LED lights, all-round suspension and combining it with a maximum speed of 8mph, the S425 is fully legal for road use as well as on pavements. As you’ll be travelling on roads, the increased wheel height (30cm) will help to tackle those usual outdoor obstacles with ease. Fancy venturing a little further? The larger battery size of 55Ah will help to power your way. Plus with the S425’s unique carbon-metallic colour, heads will turn just as easily as your S425 does!SpecificationsTurning Circle: 150cmMax slope: 8ºLength: 135cmWidth: 66cmWeight: 117kgSeat height: 45 - 50cmSpeed: 12.9kphRange: 42kmBattery: 55ah x2Max user weight: 150kg£1,684.39 with VAT Relief
- Sterling S400 Item Code: MS29628FREE ShippingLooking for a compact, 4mph mobility scooter with big features? Then look no further than the S400. Highly manoeuvrable around shopping centres and equally at home on busy high streets, the all-round suspension as standard ensures that those bumpy drop kerbs when crossing the road are a thing of the past. Plus with the bright, energy efficient LED’s lighting your way, you’re just as visible on those late-night shopping trips as you are during the day.SpecificationsTurning Circle: 150cmMax slope: 8ºLength: 134cmWidth: 64cmWeight: 109kgSeat height: 45 - 50cmSpeed: 6.6kphRange: 36kmBattery: 38ah x2Max user weight: 136kg£1,588.49 with VAT Relief
- Sterling Elite 2 XS Item Code: MS29626FREE ShippingThe Sterling Elite2 XS mobility scooter is the successor to the outstanding Elite XS. Reliability and safety are in the genes of the new Sterling Elite2 XS. With the intuitive ergonomic wig-wag control, the Sterling Elite2 XS is the new standard of mobility scooter drive controls. Information of your journey - trip distance, total distance and speed reading is easily displayed on the backlit LCD control unit. The Elite2 XS is designed for comfort with the unique adjustable rear suspension. This combined with an adjustable seat, gas strut adjustable tiller and delta handle bar, means a comfortable riding position can be always be found.SpecificationsTurning Circle: 140cmMax slope: 15ºLength: 139cmWidth: 67cmWeight: 132kgSeat height: 44 - 52cmSpeed: 12.9kphRange: 44kmBattery: 60ah x2Max user weight: 175kg£2,654.49 with VAT Relief
- Sterling Sapphire 2 Item Code: MS29624FREE ShippingDesigned to give exceptional manoeuvrability both indoors and out, the Sapphire 2 is a 4mph portable mobility scooter that separates into 4 easy to manage parts. Dual handles fitted to the batteries and rear drive unit make lifting and handling your mobility scooter safer and more manageable, whilst powerful LED lights on the front and rear ensure you're always seen on your travels. The ergonomic floor panel design also provides maximum legroom compared to other mobility scooters in its class. The maximum range is up to 19 miles.SpecificationsTurning Circle: 140cmMax slope: 10ºLength: 121cmWidth: 59cmWeight: 79kgSeat height: 50 - 62cmSpeed: 6.4kphRange: 30kmBattery: 35ah x2Max user weight: 150kg£1,257.69 with VAT Relief
- Pride Apex Finesse Item Code: MS28763FREE ShippingThe Apex Finesse Mobility Scooter features Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension for high performance. Offering a sleek, modern design and a full complement of standard features, including a delta tiller with wraparound handles and a luggage compartment light, the Apex Finesse is an excellent mobility scooter option.Smooth Ride Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over rough terrainFull LED Lighting PackageCurb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller for ultimate visibility in low-light settingsDelta Tiller Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfortComfortable SeatingBlack vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrestSpecificationsMax User Weight: 181kgMax Speed: 6km/hGround Clearance: 5.6cmOverall Length: 119cmOverall Width: 56.5cmTurningRadius: 152cmSuspension: Front & RearStandard Controls: LED DisplayTotal Weight: 90.3kgNOTE: 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.£1,439.29 with VAT Relief
- Pride Maxima 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18109FREE ShippingPride Maxima 4 Mobility ScooterThe Maxima Scooter combines outstanding performance and elegant styling together with rugged construction for an increased weight capacity of up to 35.7 stone (227 Kg). With a list of standard features like an easily adjustable tiller, fully directional lighting, heavy duty drive train, and enhanced rear suspension - the Maxima provides heavy duty brawn with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter.SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 35.7 Stone (227 Kg) Tyres: Front: 3" x 10" (8 cm x 25 cm) Rear: 4" x 10" (10 cm x 25 cm) Anti Tips - RearMaximum Speed: 4 mph (6kph) Standard Seating: Padded (grey vinyl)Ground Clearance: 4.5" (11 cm) Suspension: RearTurning Radius: 54" (137 cm) Battery Charger: Off-board, 5 ampOverall Length: 46.875" (119 cm) Battery Requirements: Two x 12 volt - 55 ampOverall Width: 25.5" (65 cm) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 184 lb (83.5Kg) Heaviest Part: (rear section) 72.5 lb (33 Kg)£3,078.99 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Leo Mobility Scooter (Blue) (MS26884) **Used** Item Code: MS26884FREE Shipping£899.98 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section