Invacare ISA Compact Stand Assist
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
This Invacare ISA Compact Stand Assist is perfect for smaller users and the ideal choice for use within any residential or community care environment, even where space is at a premium. Highly functional, this Standing Hoist has been developed to help the user achieve the natural pattern of movement and is designed to support active transfers for people who have some weight-bearing ability. With its unique flexible adjustments, the ISA Compact Stand Assist can be used with a wide range of body shapes and sizes without compromising quality. For carers and family members alike, emphasis on ease of use and been put into the design of the ISA Compact Standing Hoise. Fitted with large ergonomic handgrips that fit the natural shape of the hand and wrist ensure ease of movement even for those with limited dexterity. Its compact, curved base with ergonomically shaped legs, allow for easy manoeuvring around chairs and toilet bases. The lower leg support has six different height settings, plus the swivel Ergo Support pad, which allows it to fit comfortably to lots of different leg lengths and offers protection to the vulnerable knee and calf area. To allow for ease of transportation and storage when not in use, the ISA Compact can be quickly and easily dismantled without the need for tools.
Features and Benefits:
- Specially designed for smaller users
- Supports active transfers for those with some weight bearing ability
- Ideal for use in all care environments
- Extremely compact design
- Achieves natural pattern of movement
- Suitable for a wide range of body shapes and sizes
- Promotes ease of use for family members and carers alike
- Large ergonomic hand grips
- Highly manoeuvrable
- Shaped legs allow for easy movement around chairs and toilets bases
- Fully adjustable to support most users
- Can be dismantled with ease for transportation and storage
- Minimum recommended user height: 1400mm (4' 7")
- Maximum recommended user height: 1800mm (5' 11")
- Base length: 925mm (36.5")
- Base width: 535mm (21")
- Inside leg width (closed): 405mm (16")
- Inside leg width (open) 735mm (29")
- Turning diameter: 1060mm (41.75")
- Minimum overall height: 1650mm (65")
- Maximum overall height: 1800mm (70.75")
- Lifting range with shortened arm: 505mm (19.75")
- Lifting range with extended arm: 675mm (26.5")
- Ground clearance: 35mm (1.25")
- Leg height: 115mm (4.5")
- Lifting speed: 46 mm/s
- Maximum lifts per full charge: 82
- Stand Assist weight: 43 kgs (94.75 lbs)
- Safe working load: 140 kgs (22 stone)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section