Inflatable Leg Lifter
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
This Inflatable Leg Lifter is manufactured by Mangar, a company with a reputation for creating and producing a range of products of the highest quality. The Airflo Leg Lifter is a simple yet highly effective inflatable cushion that provides the user with essential assistance, that allows them to lift their legs independently thus minimising the risk of injury to a carer. Highly versatile, this Leg Lifter can be fitted to the majority of bed types including profiling beds, and all bed sizes, it can be attached quickly and with ease underneath the mattress and when not in use it folds flat along the side of the bed. Incredibly easy to use, the Mangar Airflo Leg Lifter is controlled by a simple hand controller that operates the extremely quiet compressor, and give the leg lifter a smoother, controlled movement. The excellent design of the Airflo Leg Lifter means that it requires no permanent fixing to a bed, and this combined with its lightweight nature and battery-powered transformer means that it is totally portable and easily transportable.
Features and Benefits:
- Made by Managar
- Extremely high quality inflatable leg lifter
- Durable and lightweight
- Can be attached to most bed types and all bed sizes
- Allows a user to transfer into and out of bed independently
- Reduces the need for manual handling
- Reduces the risk of injury for carers
- Operated easily with simple hand controller
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation
- Deflated thickness: 25mm (1")
- Inflated thickness: 100mm (4")
- Inflated width: 570mm (22.5")
- Inflated length: 1240mm (49")
- Airflo leg lifter weight: 1.5 kgs (3 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 135 kgs (21 stone)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!