- Hearing Amplifier (Mains Rechargeable) Item Code: MS28998Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Lifemax hearing amplifier is made to the highest standard and is medically approved. With adjustable volume, you will be able to hear the slightest whisper, indoors or out. Lightweight, convenient and comfortable, the amplifier fits discretely behind your ear for all day use. At the end of the day, simply return the amplifier to its charging base to recharge for its next use. Offering the peace of mind of knowing the device can be easily and economically replaced, the amplifier is supplied with a choice of 3 ear plugs, cleaning brush and charging station.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £23.33 with VAT Relief
Was: £29.16Save: £5.83
- Hearing Aid Cleaning Set Item Code: MS28698Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.We all know how costly Hearing Aids are well now you can save s by regularly cleaning yours! Our Hearing Aid Cleaning Kit contains a wax removal brush, a wax removal pick, a tube and vent cleaner, a hearing aid battery door opener and a battery magnet everything you need for fast and easy cleaning and maintenance of any style hearing aid.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £11.69Save: £2.34
- Otosan Ear Spray Item Code: MS28700Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.We all know how costly Hearing Aids are well now you can save £££s by regularly cleaning yours! Our Hearing Aid Cleaning Kit contains a wax removal brush, a wax removal pick, a tube and vent cleaner, a hearing aid battery door opener and a battery magnet everything you need for fast and easy cleaning and maintenance of any style hearing aid.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £13.58Save: £2.71
- Desk & Cordless Phone Combo - Amplicom Powertel 580 Item Code: PD7-4FREE ShippingAs low as
- PhoneEasy Display Telephone Item Code: MS19346FREE ShippingPhoneEasy Display TelephoneThis corded telephone has big button keys and an easy to read display with large characters. The extra loud ringer signal and handset volume can be easily adjusted and it benefits from caller ID and a phonebook. A speakerphone allows the user to talk hands-free and it can be used as a desktop or wall-mounted telephone. Hearing Aid compatible.Special PriceWas: £68.29Save: £13.66
- Hearing Amplifier (USB Rechargeable) Item Code: MS30765This Lifemax hearing amplifier is made to the highest standard and is medically approved. With adjustable volume, you will be able to hear the slightest whisper, indoors or out. Lightweight, convenient and comfortable, the amplifier fits discretely behind your ear for all day use. At the end of the day, simply return the amplifier to its charging base to recharge for its next use. Offering the peace of mind of knowing the device can be easily and economically replaced, the amplifier is supplied with a choice of 3 ear plugs, cleaning brush and charging station.Special PriceWas: £29.69Save: £5.94
- Hearplus 313C Amplified Telephone Item Code: MS19345FREE ShippingHearplus 313C Amplified TelephoneAmplified receiver volume and tone control together with an enhanced ring volume make this phone well suited to support people with hearing difficulties. It has a phonebook storing 32 names and numbers and a speakerphone allows you to talk hands-free with the simple press of a button. It fulfills the highest requirements for hearing aid compatibility and has 3 one touch memory buttonsSpecial PriceWas: £93.70Save: £18.74
- Economy Hearing Aid Item Code: MS21646Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
A low cost hearing aid with adjustable volume and tone adjustment to help with different types of hearing loss.
Full CE certification as a class 11a medical device.
The hearing aid discreetly hides behind the ear and is lightweight, convenient and comfortable to wear.
Two earplug sizes are included.
The hearing aid uses 1 x LR44 button cell batteries (3 are included).Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £36.59Save: £7.32
- Mini Rechargeable Digital Hearing Aid Item Code: MS11787FREE ShippingDigital aids process sound up to 90 percent faster than traditional analogue models. The digitalised sound is separated into bands by the tiny microchip in the aid and automatically adjusts to produce undistorted, clear sound. This also provides better accuracy and perception of loudness. Similar Digital Aids sell for £400 - £1,500! This incredibly powerful micro-listening device fits discreetly in your ear - instantly magnifying all sounds to your preferred level with adjustable volume control.The slim line carry case doubles as a charging station with LED charging indicators for ease of use and complete portability. Once fully charged the mini digital aid can be used for 8 hours continuously. Auto shut off turns the power off when the case is closed, ensuring the unit is never unwillingly left on. The Slim Line Mini Digital Aid comes complete with cleaning brush, 3 x ear caps and rechargeable docking station, complete with carry case (2 x AA batteries and mains adaptor included).Designed to fit in either earSupplied with 3 ear caps for different ear shapesReduces background noiseClear sound reception with easy to adjust Volume and on/off controlsRecharges in the special cradle from a single AA battery or from the mainsUp to 12 hours use when fully chargedFully approved medical device to CE 0434 standardSupplied with rechargeable battery, 2 x AA battery and mains adapterSpecial PriceWas: £141.10Save: £28.22
- Magic Ear Item Code: MS11206
Special PriceWas: £12.10Save: £2.42
- The Magic Ear micro technology is very advanced.
- The built in microphone is extremely sensitive and there is a volume control so that the user can adjust it to suit all situations.
- Extremely effective, the Magic Ear fits unobtrusively behind the ear itself.
- Comes fitted with a 1.5V battery.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section