- Vehicle First Aid Kits Item Code: MS16467Vehicle First Aid KitsIdeal for a car or larger vehicle with 2 or more passengers, widely used in company transport, maintains the welfare of the company employees whilst away from the workplaceContents: Alcohol Free Wipes (Pack of 10)First Aid Box1 x Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4cm1 x Eye Pad and Bandage1 x First Aid Guidance Card1 Pair of Medium Vinyl Gloves1 x Large Boxed First Aid Dressing2 x Medium Boxed First Aid Dressing6 x Safety Pins1 x 7" SS Lightweight Scissors1 x Triangular Bandage1 x Vent Aid Resuscitation Device20 x Assorted Multipurpose Plasters1 x 203 x 127cm Rescue/Survival SheetSpecial PriceWas: £21.79Save: £3.26
- Tiny First Aid Kits Item Code: MS16468Special PriceWas: £7.49Save: £1.13
- Mobility Smart Sterile Dressing Forceps Item Code: MS22571Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.99Save: £0.44
- Koolaburn Mini Burn Kit Item Code: MS16472FREE ShippingKoolaburn Mini Burn KitKoolaburn is a non adhesive, sterile burns dressing which is ready to use instantly. Due to its unique construction, it does not leave residue on the wound bed, which would otherwise need to be removed prior to the next phase of treatment, reducing costs, improving nursing efficiency and reducing patient discomfort following removal. Contents:Finger Wrap x 2 (2.5cm x 90cm)Arm Wrap x 2 (7.5cm x 90cm)Leg Wrap x 1 (20cm x 90cm)Scissors and Carry CaseSpecial PriceWas: £64.30Save: £9.65
- Body Fluid Disposal Kit Item Code: PD6-2Body Fluid Disposal KitContains and deodorises fluid spills. Aids effective cleaning and disinfection of soiled area. Reduces the risk of cross-infection. Contents include: Hard caseApronBiohazard bagDisinfectant wipeDry wipesGlovesOversleevesScoopScraperSprayAbsorbant PowderOptions:Standard: Single Application KitDeluxe: Double Application KitApplication RefillAs low as
- Body Fluid Disposal Kit - Standard Item Code: MS16485Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £26.59Save: £3.98
- Travel First Aid Kit Item Code: MS16469Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Travel First Aid KitOne person Travel Kit Contents comply with the Health & Safety Executive Regulations. Ideal for Employees who need to travel and from their place of work. Contains:1 x alcohol free wipes - Pack of 101 x First Aid Box 1 x First Aid Guidance Card 1 x Medium First Aid Dressing 1 x Multipurpose Assorted Plaster Pack of 20 1 x Safety Pins Pack of 6 2 x Triangular Bandage 1 x Medium Vinyl Gloves PairExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.90Save: £1.19
- Savlon Dry Spray 50ml - Gsl Un1950 Item Code: MS23606
Fine antiseptic for on the spot no-touch first aid.
Savlon Dry Antiseptic Spray is a convenient spray for ‘no-touch' first aid treatment on the go.
Ideal for your sports bag, rucksack or gardening kit, it means you don't have to worry about passing on infection if there's nowhere to wash your hands; one spray forms an instant, protective layer that helps to prevent infection and aids natural healing.Special PriceWas: £8.69Save: £1.31Sold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section