- Walking Massage Knee Protector Kit (3-in-1) Item Code: MS26633Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Walking Massage Knee Protector Kit (3-in-1)Help those with painful knee joints, this medically approved support can help with cartilage degradation, which can lead to joint pain and arthritis. By using the correct insert, the knee support will massage while you walk, cycle, climb or exercise. Lightweight X strap with easy hook and loop fitting. Protect and support the knee while massaging to improve circulation and reduce soreness. Great for health and sports injuries.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £34.99Save: £7.00
- Mini Massager Item Code: MS10925FREE Shipping
Compact but powerful massager includes three heads for concentrated massage of specific areas.
Cap can be left on for massage over larger areas.
Battery operated massager vibrates at approximately 5500 cycles per minute.
Battery included.Special PriceWas: £46.09Save: £9.22
- Massage Boot with Heat - Beige Item Code: MS24119Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The fleece-lined massage boot with heat features two powerful motors, separate heat control and two massage levels. The Massage Foot Warmer has a soft, removable fleece lining that is machine washable and is treated to prevent lingering foot odour. The exterior material is a soft-touch micro-suede and the boot will fit up to a man's size 15 foot. The handheld controller adjusts both heat and massage; soothing cold, tired or aching feet.Treated, removable fleece liningMicro-suede exteriorSuitable for men and women up to shoe size 15Handheld controller for heat and massage settingsSoothes cold, tired feet and helps to stimulate circulation12 V AC Adaptor SuppliedExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £28.58Save: £5.71
- Spikey Massage Ball - 10cm Item Code: MS18098Special PriceWas: £13.39Save: £2.68
- Massage Boot with Heat - Pink Item Code: MS26686Massage Boot with Heat - PinkThe fleece-lined massage boot with heat features two powerful motors, separate heat control and two massage levels. The Massage Foot Warmer has a soft, removable fleece lining that is machine washable and is treated to prevent lingering foot odour. The exterior material is a soft-touch micro-suede and the boot will fit up to a man's size 15 foot. The handheld controller adjusts both heat and massage; soothing cold, tired or aching feet.Treated, removable fleece liningMicro-suede exteriorSuitable for men and women up to shoe size 15Handheld controller for heat and massage settingsSoothes cold, tired feet and helps to stimulate circulation12 V AC Adaptor SuppliedDepth: 29cm (11.5")Height: 23cm (9")Width: 30cm (12")Special PriceWas: £24.89Save: £4.98
- Massage Back Support Item Code: MS20035Special PriceWas: £33.70Save: £6.74
- Beurer Mini Massager Item Code: MS23307Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Relax and unwind with this MG16 mini massager from Beurer. With its modern and user-friendly design, the MG16 offers an effective massage by vibrating. It even comes with three interchangeable light-up massage heads. This mini massager is ideal for relieving aches and pains in your neck, arms, legs or back.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £18.38Save: £3.67
- Spikey Massage Balls - 8cm Item Code: MS18097Special PriceWas: £13.39Save: £2.68
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section