Pill Cutters & Crushers
- Pill Crusher Item Code: MS32307Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Pill Crusher is incredibly easy to use, even by those with poor hand strength or limited dexterity.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £11.95Save: £4.00
- Apex 7 Day Detatch N Go + Cutter Item Code: MS25917Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Apex 7 Day Detatch N Go + CutterFeaturesTake your daily medication with you on the go with this detachable pill organizer.Designed to offer you complete flexibility, the 7-Day Plus Cutter Detach N' Go Pill Organizer helps you never miss a day of medication.The snap-on lids form a tight seal to keep medication secure and each compartment interlocks to form a full week or detaches for individual days.Perfect for anyone on a daily medication schedule.7 interlocking and detachable compartments.Each section is a self-contained single day pill box.Detachable stainless steel, high quality pill cutter.Contoured compartments for easy pill removal.Specifications8.38x1.75x1.13"
- Apex Ultra Pill Crusher Item Code: MS25893Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Apex Ultra Pill CrusherThe ergonomic triangle shape of the Ultra Pill Crusher is designed for easy handling.It turns pills into powder for easy swallowing, and is easy to clean.The Ultra Pill Crusher is specifically designed for those suffering from weakened grip or arthritis.The Apex Pill Crusher uses an inverse moulding process creating a tight seal which allows the user to gradually apply more pressure until the pills have fully converted into powder form.The ergonomic triangular design allows for easy handling and a loose grip during crushing.It creates a fine powder which can easily be consumed with liquids for patients who have a difficult time swallowing pills.Powerful leverage to easily crush hard-to-swallow pills.Secure grip for those with limited strength.Storage area under cap.
- Lockable Pill Cutter Item Code: MS24812Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Lockable Pill CutterBreak even the smallest of pills effortlessly with the Lockable Pill Cutter.This easy to use device is ideal for users with limited dexterity or weakness in the hands and arms.Simply place the pill inside, close the lid and the integrated blade will cut the pill in half.When not in use the unit can be locked with the clever safety catch.FeaturesEasily break even the smallest of pillsIdeal for users with limited dexterity or weakness in the hands or armsIntegrated safety lockSpecificationsColour: BlueMain body material: PlasticNet weight (kg): 0.03Product Dimensions (mm): 26x34x85
- Economy Tablet Crusher Item Code: MS16514Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The good yet compact size makes the Economy Tablet Crusher ideal for carrying in a pocket or handbag. Ideal for children or those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or pills.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.45 with VAT ReliefWas: £4.08Save: £1.63
- Pill Storage Box With Cutter Item Code: MS22161Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Ideal for home or travel use, this Pill Storage Box with Tablet Splitter is ideal for people that have limited dexterity or those with the use of just one hand.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.45 with VAT ReliefWas: £2.29Save: £0.84
- Pill Crusher And Dispenser Item Code: MS10743£5.79 with VAT Relief
- Tabtime All Shapes Pill Cutter Item Code: MS18828Tabtime All Shapes Pill Cutter Tabtime All Shapes pill cutter the first pill cutter that will cut all shapes of pills tablets & capsules Features:The Tabtime All Shapes pill cutter has a different insert enabling it to precisely cut tablets of any shape. There is also a storage space for cut or whole pills.The Tabtime all shapes pill cutter has 12 different inserts so it can safely & easily cut pills & tablets of almost any shape.There is also a storage space for cut or whole pills.Small & handy enough to fit into any pocketPositive cutting action
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section