Good Ideas - Green Restore
Pet urine, dry weather and heavy footfall can all leave ugly brown stains on your lawn. So spray them away with Easy Green. Similar to products used by professional groundsmen on golf courses, tennis courts and formal gardens, Easy Green is an eco-friendy green dye with added grass feed. So it camouflages the stains whilst simultaneously encouraging re-growth of healthy fresh green grass. Really easy to use - you just spray the damaged lawn areas until the desired shade is achieved. Waterproof and safe, Easy Green is your long lasting solution to a beautiful lawn all year round. 500ml.
- Green Restore is a quality instant lawn enhancement with grass feed.
- It contains a green dye to instantly conceal ugly brown patches of lawn damaged by pets urine, heavy traffic, drought etc, plus a grass feed to encourage fast re-growth of the damaged areas.
- Similar to the products used by professional ground maintenance companies to ensure the appearance of beautifully manicured golf courses, tennis courts and formal gardens.
- Green Restore is your long-lasting solution to a beautiful lawn all year round.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section