Endres Bellavita Bathlift - Blue
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
The Endres BellavIta Bathlift has been designed to be practical but is also aesthetically pleasing to use in the home. The bathlift has been designed in conjunction with nursing professionals and has therefore all the best safety and practicality features added in. The Bellavita is the lightest bathlift on the market and enable the user to maintain independence should that be a requirement. The remote control is lightweight, waterproof and floatable meaning that the user can indeed bathe independently. The bathlift will lower at the touch of a button to the bottom of the bath to enable bathing for hygiene purposes or even the use of hydrotherapy for the relief of muscular pain or tension. The same button control will gently lift the user back up to the full bath height enabling them to exit the bath when needed. Once in the bath, the backrest will recline to 50 degrees enabling total relaxation. The front of the seat is slightly cut away to enable access to the body for personal hygiene purposes. The bathlift is made from a hygienic lightweight plastic which is easily cleaned. The bathlift can be easily separated into two pieces for cleaning or removal. Indicator lights will signal when charging is needed and the bathlift will not operate to place the user into the bath without sufficient charge to lift the chair back out giving full piece of mind. With a weight capacity of 22 stone and the ability to adapt for use with children, this bathlift really is invaluable for use in the home where mobility is an issue and can indeed be used with multiple individuals.
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 9.3kg
- At 6cm minimum height the Bellavita is the lowest bathlift available
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50º
- Reaches a record seat height of 48cm
- Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor
- Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety for the user
- Easy to install and operate
- User friendly charger
- Quick charge lithium battery technology
- Built in safety controls
- Lightweight, fully waterproof floating hand control
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling
- Easy to dismantle for storage and transportation
- 4 quick release suckers with an option for an additional two for stubborn to stick to baths
- High weight capacity - 22 stone (140kg)
- 2 yrs guarantee on battery/handset
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- Seat Width (Including Side Flaps) - 69cm (27.25")
- Seat Width (Excluding Side Flaps) - 34cm (13.5")
- Seat Depth - 41cm (16")
- Seat Height Minimum - 65mm (2.5")
- Seat Height Max - 48cm (19")
- Back Height - 66cm (26")
- Back Width - 28cm (11")
- Folded Width - 40cm (16")
- Folded Length - 74cm (29")
- Overall length (with backrest in reclined position) - 90cm (35.5")
- Folded Height - 20cm (8")
- Footprint Size - 30.5 x 56cm (12 x 22")
- Total Weight - 9.5kgs (21Lbs)
- Max User Weight - 140Kg (22 Stone)
- Handset Weight - 400g (0.88Lbs)
- Minimum Recline Angle - 95 Deg
- Maximum - Recline Angle - 50 Deg
- Average Number Of Lift Cycles - TBA
- Chassis Type - Plastic
- Upholstery - Padded Foam
- Padded Back Rest - Yes
- Seat Belt Supplied - No
- Battery Info - Quick charge lithium battery
- Removable Seat Covers - Yes
- Warranty - 2 Years On Handset & Charger & Lifetime on motor & frame.
- Warranty Type - Return to base
- Battery Included - Yes
- Charger Included - Yes
- Manual Supplied - Yes
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section