- Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Clamshell Mobile Phone Item Code: MS30686FREE ShippingPowerTel M7000i Clamshell mobile phonePowerTel M7000i Clamshell mobile phone.Easy to use with illuminated buttons with extra loud ringtone to 90dB with Vibration alert, Keys are locked when clamshell is closed.M4/T4 hearing aid compatible.Optional announcement of up to 10 names from the address book for incoming calls.Extra-bright LED can be used as a torch and calling signal.Option to announce numbers dialed.3 speed dial buttons - M1, M2, M3.Storage of up to 300 names and numbers in the address book.Send and receive SMS messages.Extra-loud speakerphone to 35dB Tone control (high/low frequencies).Easy to use desktop charging pod or with Micro-USB connector.2.4" TFT LCD colour display.Quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz).Headset connection (3.5 mm mini jack) via Bluetooth®.Functions: calendar, calculator, tasks, alarm, stopwatch. Battery: 900mAh.Continuous talk time up to 7 hours.Stand-by time up to 8 days.Special Price £63.23 with VAT Relief
Was: £74.39Save: £11.16Offer ends 2019-09-30
- iSee Big Button Mobile Phone Item Code: MS30773FREE ShippingProduct Description:The Uniwa Big Button Mobile Phone is easy to use with a simple sturdy structure, Dual SIM capability (unlocked), large buttons and an SOS function that allows you to program 5 contact numbers for one touch connection to emergency services and family members. With a talk time of 3-4 hours and a long standby time of 190-200 hours this phone is ideal for use as an emergency contact device. Features:1.7” Large Screen Large Buttons8 Speed Dial Key/Keypad LockEnhanced Volume and numbers in 28 point big fontFM radio/LED FlashlightDual SIM Slot Easy to Navigate MenuCamera Single camera, 0.3MP back cameraAudio formats MP3, Video formats MP4 etc.FM Radio Yes, wireless FM radio, BT Yes, V2.1SOS Function Yes, support, Alarm, calendar, calculator, audio recorder,video recorder, E-book, Email etc.Talking time up to 6 hoursStandby time up to 10 daysSpecial PriceWas: £54.79Save: £8.22Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Amplicomms PowerTel M9500 5” Smartphone Mobile Phone Item Code: MS30687FREE ShippingAmplicomms PowerTel M9500 5” Smartphone Mobile PhoneUser friendly easy intuitive menus to avoid mistakes.Extra loud ring to 90dB.Efficient hearing aid compatibility M4/T4.SOS & Torch function by physical button.Family support - simple way to share your device and get support from relatives.Boost function to enhance the earpiece volume with physical key, up to 40 dB.Senior friendly touch buttons.Call-In function : Family member can call in and talk or listen to their relatives (Burst Call).One message center – regardless if message coming by mail, WhatsApp or SMS etc.One photo center – all photos & videos are stored in a single place.Built-in Help screens, easy to access and understand adjustable according to user.Full size always landscape keyboard including option to use voice instead of typing.Boost function to enhance the earpiece volume with physical key, up to 40 dB. Dual Cards (SIM+4G USIM), SD Card socket, support up to 32 G SD Card, Bluetooth.Most efficient hearing aid compatibility M4/T4.Front camera 2M Pixel, rear camera 8M Pixel Auto focus and flash.£207.19 with VAT Relief
- Mobile Phone - Amplicom Power Tel M5000U Item Code: PD53-7Mobile Phone - Amplicom Power Tel M5000UEasy to use mobile phone with big display, big buttons, extra loud !! and SOS button. Use with either Pay As You Go or network contract, simply slot in your Sim card and go! Hearing aid compatibility with integrated induction coil (rating:M3/T3)SOS button with up to 5 numbers for auto dialingExtra loud ringer up to 100dB !!Extra loud speaker volume up to 23dB !!Red LED to indicate out of range and other functionsVibration alarm3 short dial numbers - M1 M2 M3SMS text send and receiveHandsfree function4.3cm display white backlightDual Band GSM (900/1800Mhz)Mains charger with mini-USB connectorTalk time up to 120 minutesWeight including battery 100gOptions:Mobile Phone and ChargerLeather CaseCar ChargerLanyardAs low as
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section