- Amplicomms BigTel 40 Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS30702FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Amplicomms BigTel 40 Big Button TelephoneBigTel 40 Big button telephone with programmable photo buttons.Adjustable very loud ring of 90dB. o Adjustable receiver volume to 40dB. Optical flashing alert of incoming call.6 programmable direct dial photo buttons.10 speed dial numbers.Hearing aid compatible.Express Delivery Available£37.69 with VAT Relief
- iSee Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS30774Product Description:The easy to use big button telephone is ideal for those with impaired vision or limited dexterity, with easy to read numbers and symbols in large bold text. Featuring an LED flash indicator for incoming calls to aid users with a hearing impairment.The big button telephone is easily installed by simply connecting the telephone wire to your existing wall socket. Product Specification:1.Flash, Redial2.Music on hold3.Handsfree speaker4.LED indication for incoming call5.10 two-touch Speed Dialling Memories6.Speaker volume HI/LO7.Ringer volume HI/LO8.P/T switchable9.Desk and wall mountable
- Amplicomms BigTel 48 Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS30703FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Amplicomms BigTel 48 Big Button TelephoneBigTel 48 Big button telephone with time and date and number display.Adjustable very loud ring of 90dB.Adjustable receiver volume to 30dB.Optical flashing alert of incoming call.3 programmable direct dial buttons.10 speed dial numbers.Hearing aid compatible.Help & Advice: 01355 593597Warrenty Issues: 01355 593597Express Delivery Available£31.66 with VAT Relief
- Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS23420FREE ShippingBig Button TelephoneHandsfree speakerphoneExtra Large 1 line LCD Display3 direct memory numbers (one touch)10 indirect memory numbers (two touch)RedialSwitchable Flash Time (100/300 ms)PauseTone dialingMuteRingerHI/LOReceiver Hi/LoSpeaker Volume controlIncoming ringing LED indicatorHearing aid compatible
- Photophone 300 Telephone Item Code: MS22115FREE ShippingPhotophone 300 TelephoneAmplified Telephone with Backlit Picture MemoriesProduct Features:Volume control (up to 30dB)Tone control (+/- 10dB)Powerful hands free speakerphoneVisual Ringer Indicator6 Picture Memory Buttons that can be customisedThe photo lights up with an incoming call from that numberPhonebook (up to 50 names and numbers)Big Button backlit keypadCaller IDNew call indicatorMessage waiting indicatorWall MountableOptional battery operation as back-up in case of power failure***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Geemarc Marbella phone - Pearl White Item Code: MS23978Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Clearsound CL100 Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS18424FREE ShippingClearsound CL100 Big Button TelephoneEurope’s best selling Amplified telephone with volume and tone control !Product Features:Receiving volume gain +30dBReceiving tone gain +/-10dBSpeech volume gain +/-4dBVisual ringer indicatorBig button keypad3 Emergency memories9 Direct memoriesAdjustable ringer level & toneLast number redialTime break recall & muteWall mountableHearing aid compatible***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***Special PriceWas: £71.29Save: £29.29
- Doro PhoneEasy 311c Corded Telephone Item Code: MS17263The Doro PhoneEasy is a big button telephone. Incoming calls can be seen and heard with a flashing light indicator. The Doro PhoneEasy has 3 speed dials and 10 two touch memory buttons to ensure you reach your contacts easily.Big buttons for easy dialling3 speed dial memoriesEasily adjustable receiver volume
- Clearsound 210A Telephone Item Code: MS22102FREE ShippingClearsound 210A TelephoneA big button amplified telephone and answering machine with volume and tone control. This telephone offers superb sound quality. Product Features: Integral Answering Machine14 minutes of recording timeMessages retrievable from the handsetVisual indicator of number of messagesSecure remote message retrieval feature (PIN code)Adjustment of answering machine response time Erase messages all together or one at a timeAdjustable receiving volume (up to 40dB)Receiving tone control (+/- 10dB)Hands free / Speakerphone Extra bright visual ringer indicatorAdjustable ringer volumeBig, concave buttonsWall mountableComes with two brightly-coloured spare coversIf you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438
- Clearsound 1200 Telephone Item Code: MS22106FREE ShippingClearsound 1200 TelephoneA fantastic Amplified telephone with volume and tone control !Product Features:Adjustable receiving volume control : up to 30dBAdjustable receiving tone control +/- 10dBOutgoing speech amplification : +/- 4dBTone and volume controls discreetly positioned on the side of the telephone3+16 direct memoriesTime breakLast number redialExtra bright visual ring indicatorRinger button- Hi / Low / OffExtra loud ringer (80dB)***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Amplipower 40 Telephone Item Code: MS22100FREE ShippingAmplipower 40 TelephoneExtra Volume and Tone TelephoneProduct Features:Compatible with most hearing aidsExtra receiving volume control up to 40dBHandsfree speaker phoneReceiving tone control up to 10dBAdjustable ringer level and tone11 one-touch memoriesMessage waiting indicatorHeadset and shaker outputsBig button keypadExtra bright visual ringer indicatorLast number redialMuteWall mountable***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438**
- Amplipower 50 Telephone Item Code: MS22101FREE ShippingAmplipower 50 TelephoneProduct Features:Extra Volume and Tone TelephoneCompatible with most hearing aidsExtra receiving volume control up to 60dBHandsfree speaker phoneReceiving tone control up to 10dBAdjustable ringer level and tone 11 one-touch memoriesMessage waiting indicatorHeadset and shaker outputsBig button keypadExtra bright visual ringer indicatorLast number redialWall mountable***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Geemarc Marbella phone - Silver Item Code: MS23979Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £17.78Save: £7.80
- Clearsound 10 Telephone Item Code: MS22118Clearsound 10 TelephoneExtra Volume Control TelephoneProduct Features:13 Memories (3 direct, 10 indirect)2 Level hearing volume: normal, medium, high (0/+10/+20dB)Hearing aid compatibleBig button keypadRinger visual indicatorLast number redialTime break recallMuteWall mountable***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Photophone 100 Telephone Item Code: MS22107FREE ShippingPhotophone 100 TelephoneA fantastic Amplified telephone with large photo buttons for quick dialing ensuring very easy use. A great telephone for people who have problems with their eyesight or hearing!Product Features:Adjustable receiving volume (up to 30dB)Adjustable tone control (up to 10dB)Handsfree speakerphone3 one-touch memory buttons8 photo ID memory buttons (the pictures can be customised or remplaced)Big Button KeypadExtra clear numbers for optimal contrastUnique ergonomic design for ease of useVisual ringer indicatorAdjustable ringer level (Hi/Low/Off)Wall mountable Flash/RedialMutePulse/Tone***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Geemarc Dallas 10 Corded Big Button Phone - White Item Code: MS23155Geemarc Dallas 10 Corded Big Button PhoneFeaturesReceiver Volume Slide Control (up to 15dB)Ringer Volume Control Hi/Lo/OffLarge Keypad3 Direct Memories10 Indirect MemoriesVisual Ringer Indicator (Super Bright LED)In Use LED IndicatorLast Number RedialMute ButtonDesk or Wall MountableHearing Aid Compatible
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section