- Mini Cheese Grater Item Code: MS26737Mini Cheese GraterSimple to use rotary grater with easy grip handle that grates cheese, chocolate, nuts, etc. with ease.SpecificationsIdeal for use directly at the table over plates and bowlsSmall compartment holds cheese until ready to be usedSimple to use rotary grater with easy grip handleHandle removes for easy cleaningCan also be used for grating onions and other vegetablesHeight: 16cm (6”)Special PriceWas: £8.50Save: £1.70
- Egg Cups - White Item Code: MS14493Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.11 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.89Save: £0.78
- Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener - White Item Code: MS19333Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Automatic Can Opener, is a handy gadget that opens cans effortlessly with just one touch. With a 50% faster opening time, you can focus more on your cooking. The magnet button lifts and releases the lid easily for disposal. Ideal for those with limited hand mobility. 2 x AA batteries required. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and dry off. Opens with one touch of a button 50% faster opening cans Can opener automatically opens cans Integrated magnet lifts the lid off the can safely Battery operated can opener which operates (requires 2x AA)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £23.29Save: £4.66
- Miracle Stain Remover Item Code: MS23375Miracle Stain RemoverRemove stains, whether fresh or dried-in. For all types of stains on any surfaces. Fast and effective stain remover Penetrates dried-in stainsDescriptionThis industrial strength Miracle Stain Remover is a high performance cleaner that removes all types of stains on all types of surfaces, whether fresh or dried-in.Ideal for tea, coffee, juice, red wine, grass, grease, oil, blood etc.Use inside or outside of the home - from hard surfaces, metal to fabrics, even driveways, this multi--purpose stain remover is quick and easy to use and works.500ml bottle.Special PriceWas: £7.90Save: £1.58
- Cloth-Press Item Code: MS13319Special PriceWas: £28.49Save: £5.70
- Brix Sauce Stirrer Item Code: MS29577Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A revolution in your pan! This ingenious product takes the effort out of constant stirring. With Stirr, all sorts of sauces, soups, and custards can be stirred automatically. With just the push of a button, Stirr will smoothly turn itself, infusing flavours and helping to prevent food sticking to the bottom of the pan. Features and benefits: Hands free stirring; Saves time because you can do other things while Stirr does the work; Safe for non-stick pots and pans; Legs are easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher safe; Battery operated (uses 4 standard AA batteries not included)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £29.29Save: £5.86
- Egg Decapper Item Code: MS26736Special PriceWas: £6.70Save: £1.34
- Coolhand Microwave Aid Item Code: MS17663Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Coolhand Microwave AidFeaturesHandy help to avoid burnt fingers when removing hot plates from the microwave.The light, strong Coolhand simply grips and releases plates as simply as using your hand.Ideal for those with arthritis and limited hand dexterity.The Coolhand uses the power of leverage so that the entire hand takes the weight of the plate instead of just the wrist.Dimensions200 x 95 x 25mm (8 x 33/4 x 1"). Weight: 88g (3ozExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.47 with VAT Relief
Was: £5.59Save: £1.12
- Egg (Suction) Cup Item Code: MS23340Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £9.19Save: £1.84
- Egg Cups - Red Item Code: MS16490Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.27 with VAT Relief
Was: £4.09Save: £0.82
- One-Handed Tin Opener Item Code: MS28997Special PriceWas: £11.99Save: £2.40Sold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section