Nylon / Plastic Utensils
- OXO Good Grips - Nylon Potato Masher Item Code: MS14300Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.OXO Good Grips - Nylon Potato MasherMash with ease with OXO's Nylon Potato Masher. Constructed of sturdy nylon, it is heat resistant up to 400 degrees F, safe for non-stick cookware and dishwasher safe.Features and BenefitsSafe for non-stick cookwareHeat resistant up to 400 degrees FSoft, non-slip handleDimensions: 11" x 4" x 3"Weight: 5 oz.Dishwasher safeHeat resistant
- Brix Sauce Stirrer Item Code: MS29577Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A revolution in your pan! This ingenious product takes the effort out of constant stirring. With Stirr, all sorts of sauces, soups, and custards can be stirred automatically. With just the push of a button, Stirr will smoothly turn itself, infusing flavours and helping to prevent food sticking to the bottom of the pan. Features and benefits: Hands free stirring; Saves time because you can do other things while Stirr does the work; Safe for non-stick pots and pans; Legs are easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher safe; Battery operated (uses 4 standard AA batteries not included)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £29.29Save: £2.93
- OXO Good Grips - Nylon Square Turner Item Code: MS14288Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The OXO GOOD GRIPS Nylon Square Turner has a broad surface that is perfect for flipping pancakes and hamburgers. This nylon tool is safe for non-stick cookware, and is heat resistant up to 400 degrees F.
- OXO Good Grips - Nylon Round Turner Item Code: MS14172Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
OXO Good Grips - Nylon Round Turner
- Safe for non-stick cookware
- Heat resistant up to 400° F,200°C
- Soft non slip handle
- Dishwasher safe
- OXO Good Grips 2-in-1 Salad Servers - Green Item Code: MS26694OXO Good Grips 2-in-1 Salad Servers - GreenPerfect for prepping and serving, designed for kitchen-to-table appeal2-in-1 Servers can be used individually for tossing or snapped together as tongs for one-handed servingMaterial is durable and won't stain, even from foods like beets or balsamic vinegarFork and spoon nest together for compact storageSafe for glass, ceramic and stainless steel serving bowlsSpecial PriceWas: £8.39Save: £0.84
- OXO Good Grips - Nylon Slotted Spoon Item Code: MS14293
Use the OXO GOOD GRIPS Nylon Slotted Spoon for stirring and straining. Nylon makes this sturdy Slotted Spoon safe for non-stick cookware, and heat-resistant up to 400 degrees F. The soft, broad handle is comfortable to hold, and won’t slip out of your hand.
- OXO Good Grips - Nylon Lasange Turner Item Code: MS14289
Serve lasagna and more with OXO's Nylon Lasagne Turner with its oversized head for serving generous portions. Constructed of sturdy nylon, this tool is heat resistant up to 400 degrees F, safe for non-stick cookware and dishwasher safe.
- OXO Good Grips - Medium Silicone Spatula - Tomato Item Code: MS14264OXO Good Grips - Medium Silicone Spatula - TomatoThe OXO GOOD GRIPS Silicone Spatula surpasses ordinary rubber spatulas. Our Silicone Spatula stays flexible longer and will not discolor like traditional rubber styles do. Use our Spatula for cooking or with hot bakeware without fear of melting. Silicone is heat resistant and safe to use for coated or non-stick cookware. The soft, non-slip handle is cushioned and keeps your hand comfortable as you cook, stir or scrape.Features and BenefitsHeat-resistant up to 600 degrees FWon’t discolor, warp or meltSafe for coated or non-stick cookwareDishwasher safeAvailable in a variety of sizes and colorsDishwasher safeNot recommended for use in microwave Dimensions: 12Weight: 4 oz.
- OXO Good Grips - Silicone Flexble Pancake Turner Item Code: MS19286OXO Good Grips - Silicone Flexble Pancake TurnerOverviewThe OXO Good Grips Silicone Flexible Turners combine the strength of stainless steel with the advantages of silicone. The silicone outer layer, which is heat resistant to 600 degrees F and safe for non-stick cookware, is bonded to a flexible stainless steel core for added stability. The Turners have thin, flexible edges that glide easily beneath all foods and are perfect for flipping fragile foods while keeping them intact. The Pancake Turner is generous in size and easily flips pancakes, burgers and more. All Silicone Flexible Turners have soft, comfortable, non-slip grips and are the perfect companions to non-stick cookware and bakeware.Features & BenefitsPerfect for flipping pancakes, burgers and moreThin, flexible edge glides easily beneath foodsHeat resistant to 600°FSilicone bonded to flexible stainless steelSafe for non-stick cookwareDishwasher safeSpecificationsDimensions: 12.00'' x 6.00'' x 3.25''Weight: 5 oz.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section