- OXO Good Grips - Bottle Brush With Teat Cleaner & Stand Item Code: PG147-7OXO Good Grips - Bottle Brush With Teat Cleaner & StandOverviewSix to eight feedings a day? Make sure clean bottles are ready for the next feeding with the OXO Tot Bottle Brush. The Brush features soft and firm bristles for gentle cleaning or serious scrubbing and has a soft handle that is non-slip, even when wet. Tucked inside the handle is a silicone Nipple Cleaner that cleans tight spots like bottle nipples and breast pump parts more effectively than bristles can. The Brush has a flexible neck for easy reach inside bottles of different shapes and sizes. The Stand keeps countertops neat and dry, has a pour spout and comes apart for easy cleaning.Features & BenefitsBrush head has two types of bristles for gentle cleaning and serious scrubbingFlexible neck for easy reach inside bottlesSilicone Nipple Cleaner gets into tight spaces and is ideal for bottle nipples, sippy cup or breast pump parts and moreVentilation holes help Nipple Cleaner dry quicklySoft, comfortable grip won’t slip out of wet handsAvailable with and without storage Stand in green, orange and aquaDishwasher safeAs low as
- OXO Good Grips - Dishwasher Basket Item Code: MS19182OXO Good Grips - Dishwasher BasketOverviewTired of losing bottle nipples, sippy cup parts, detachable straws and removable valves in the dishwasher? Try the OXO Tot Dishwasher Basket. The doors of the Dishwasher Basket accommodate up to eight bottle nipples and open symmetrically to help prevent toppling during loading and unloading. Internal flipdownstraw holders keep sippy cup straws secure and upright (not lost and melted) for proper cleaning. It's space efficient to maximize the number of items that can be cleaned at once.Features & BenefitsHolds small parts for baby bottles, sippy cups, straw cups and more for safe and thorough dishwashingSymmetrical door opening helps Basket sit securely on countertop when loading and unloadingDoors accommodate up to 8 baby bottle nipplesFlip-down straw holders hold sippy cup straws upright to assist with cleaningDishwasher safeDimensions of Dishwasher Basket are 11.1/8 in x 4 ½ in x 4.1/8 inSpecial PriceWas: £9.40Save: £1.40
- OXO Good Grips - Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Item Code: MS22917OXO Good Grips - Soap Dispensing Dish BrushNo more pumping a hard button and waiting for soap to drip slowly from a brush.Squirt soap on demand with the OXO Good Grips Soap Dispensing Dish Brush! With a light push of the soft, non-slip button, soap shoots out of the Brush and onto the item being scrubbed.Soap continues to squirt when the button is pressed, even when the reservoir is near empty. The Brush also features a soft, non-slip handle, contoured for optimal comfort whether gripping close to the Brush head for extra scrubbing power, or holding the back end of the handle for added reach.The Brush head uses durable nylon bristles to easily clear away dirt.For tough, baked-on food, use the built-in scraper on the backside of the Brush head.Both the bristles and scraper are safe for non-stick cookware.Features:Squirts soap with the light push of a buttonDurable nylon bristlesScraper on backside of Brush easily removes baked-on foodBristles and scraper are safe for non-stick cookwareSimply twist off bottom of Brush handle to refillSoft, comfortable non-slip gripAccommodates Brush, Sponge and Scrub RefillsDimensions:Dimensions: 12x1.25x3.75Weight: 8 oz.Special PriceWas: £7.69Save: £1.15
- OXO Good Grips - Microfibre Extendable Duster Refill Item Code: MS14257
Our Extendable Duster Refill allows for dusting without interruption! Keep an extra refill on hand for use when the Duster head is in the wash. Simply unsnap the Duster head to remove it for cleaning. For best results, wash in cold water without fabric softener or bleach and dry without using heat.Special PriceWas: £7.99Save: £1.20
- OXO Good Grips - Flexible Vegetable Brush Item Code: MS14254OXO Good Grips - Flexible Vegetable BrushClean potatoes, carrots, and other vegetables with the OXO GOOD GRIPS Flexible Vegetable Brush. Sturdy nylon bristles clean thoroughly, while its flexible, non-slip body rests comfortably in your palm.Features and BenefitsNylon bristles clean thoroughlyPerfect for potatoes, carrots, and moreFlexible, non-slip body Dishwasher Safe Dimensions: 1.75Weight: 2 oz.Special PriceWas: £6.49Save: £0.97
- OXO Good Grips - Household Scrub Item Code: MS19291OXO Good Grips - Household ScrubOverviewScrub the tub and more with OXO Good Grips Household Scrub Brush.Our Scrub Brush has stiff outer bristles for tackling the tough spots, and soft inner bristles that leave surfaces sparkling.The Brush also features a soft, comfortable non-slip grip.Features & BenefitsDurable bristles for heavy duty scrubbingSoft, comfortable non-slip grip SpecificationsDimensions: 5'' x 3'' x 4''Weight: 6 oz.Special PriceWas: £7.09Save: £1.07
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section