- OXO Good Grips - Silicone Pastry Brush Item Code: MS19266Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.OXO Good Grips - Silicone Pastry BrushOverviewHappy with your pastry brush but unhappy with how it retains odors and clumps when you clean it? Try the OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush, which works like a natural bristle brush but with the added conveniences of heat resistance, odor resistance and cleanability.Multiple layers of silicone bristles tackle all tasks.Gaps in the center bristles hold liquid as you transfer from bowl to pastry surface, and tapered outer bristles let you brush delicate pastry with ease.The silicone bristles are heat resistant to 600 degrees F so you can spread butter in a hot pan, and the angled Brush head keeps bristles off the countertop.Clean up is easy in the dishwasher, and these bristles won't clump, frizz or retain odors.Features & BenefitsGaps in center bristles hold liquids for easy transport and spreadingTapered outer bristles glide gently over pastriesHeat resistant to 600°FAngled head keeps bristles off countertopBristles will not scorch when greasing a hot panBristles never clump or frizzEasy to clean and odor resistantSoft, comfortable gripDishwasher safeSpecificationsDimensions: 7.75'' x 1.5'' x .75''Weight: 2 oz.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £8.29Save: £1.25
- OXO Good Grips - Bent Icing Knife Item Code: MS14296Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Our GOOD GRIPS Bent Icing Knife features a sturdy, flexible, stainless steel blade. The bent blade of this Icing Knife elevates your hand to ensure adequate clearance above frosted surfaces, while the soft, non-slip handle rests comfortably in your hand.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.30Save: £1.09
- OXO Good Grips - Locking Tongs With Silicone Head Item Code: PD152-7OXO Good Grips - Locking Tongs With Silicone HeadOverviewTurn, turn, turn. It’s easy work with our classic Tongs, which now offer silicone heads that protect nonstick finishes. The heads are heat resistant to 600 F and work well for scraping pans without scratching.Like all OXO tongs, these lock for convenient storage and have just the right amount of tension for comfort. The Tongs are available in 9” and 12” lengths.Features & BenefitsSturdy, stainless steel Tongs with Silicone HeadsSilicone Heads are heat resistant to 600°F and safe for non-stick cookwareSoft, non-slip handles and comfortable thumb restsTongs lock closed for convenient storageAvailable in 9'' and 12'' lengthsDishwasher safeSpecifications9" Dimensions:11'' x 1'' x 2''Weight: 5 oz.12" Dimensions:14'' x 1'' x 2''Weight: 6 ozAs low as
- OXO Good Grips - Brownie Spatula Item Code: MS19263OXO Good Grips - Brownie SpatulaOverviewA chocolate-lover’s treat, the OXO GOOD GRIPS Brownie Spatula cuts and serves perfect portions. Its sharp front edge cuts cleanly through even the most moist, chewy brownie, blondie and other baked treats.And they won’t crumble as you serve them.The blade flexes enough to get under brownies but is rigid enough to lift them onto a platter. The Spatula may offer just the right portion, but when it comes to brownies, there’s always room for seconds.Features & Benefits Perfect size for cutting and serving browniesSharp edge easily cuts through brownies and other baked goodsSoft, comfortable handleSafe for non-stick cookwareBPA FreeDishwasher safeSpecifications Dimensions: 8.5'' x 1.6'' x 2''Special PriceWas: £5.89Save: £0.89
- OXO Good Grips - 1 Pastry Brush Item Code: MS14297
The updated OXO GOOD GRIPS Pastry Brushes have more natural boar bristles that pick up and hold even more glaze, egg wash or sauce than before. And now the Brush heads are angled to keep them elevated and prevent drips on the countertop. The 1.5" wide Brush lets you quickly and evenly baste a large surface, the 1" wide Brush allows for precision where needed, and both Brushes feature a soft, comfortable handle.Special PriceWas: £5.78Save: £0.86
- OXO Good Grips - 9 Inch Whisk Item Code: MS14299OXO Good Grips - 9" WhiskOur GOOD GRIPS Whisks feature polished stainless steel wires and teardrop shaped handles that fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. The soft handle won’t slip out of your hand, even when wet. Beat eggs, stir batter, whip cream and stir sauces in comfort.Features and BenefitsPolished stainless steel wires and narrow shape are perfect for whisking in a small bowl or containerInnovative handle shape and soft, comfortable grip to absorb pressureDimensions: 9'' x 1'' x 1''Weight: 2 oz.Dishwasher SafeSpecial PriceWas: £8.39Save: £1.26
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section