- Portable Folding Step Item Code:MS28703Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Do you struggle when stepping into your car, bath or front door? Make things easy on yourself with this fantastic folding step. With a large, sturdy platform and plenty of grip, this lightweight 4 high step will give you the extra boost you need. Foldable and easy to store, its great for keeping in your car or by the front door.Portable Folding Step FeaturesSize 39.5 x 27.5 x 10cm (15 ¾ x 11 x 4)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £15.19Save: £2.28
- The Queen Anne High Seat Chair - Foot Rest (Biscuit) Item Code:MS18872FREE ShippingSpecial Price £69.35 with VAT Relief
Was: £81.59Save: £12.24
- Shanklin Mobile Footrest Item Code:MS22698FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £77.29Save: £11.59
- Adjustable Padded Leg Rest Item Code:MS10628FREE ShippingPut your feet up and relax with the Comfy Adjustable Footstool.FeaturesFoam padded foot and leg restHeight and angle adjusts to your sitting and leg positionUpholstered in an attractive beige fabric. SpecificationsHeight: 38.7 to 49.5cm (15.5 to 19.5").Cushion: 30 x 40 x 5cm (12 x 16 x 2").Weight 4.3kg.Special PriceWas: £54.79Save: £8.22
- Folding Step Stool Item Code:MS27889Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Our simple to use but sturdy and safe Folding Foot Stool is the answer to balancing precariously on unsafe boxes or old rickety foot ladders. Made from robust plastic with non slip feet and grippy dots on the platform for extra safety. This solid foot stool will comfortably hold up to 23 stone (150kg).Robust and sturdy materials and designNon slip feet for extra stabilityGrip dots on the platform for enhanced safetyFoldaway design for easy storageExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £11.39Save: £1.70
- Royal Single Steel Step Item Code:MS27828Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £15.98Save: £2.40
- Three Way Adjustable Foot Rest Item Code:MS27016This height adjustable, versatile leg or footrest offers a choice of three different positions. Highest position elevates the legs to help stimulate circulation and ease tired legs. Can be angled to rest legs comfortably or flattened to a neat footstool for resting thighs and keeping feet warm. Finished with a padded foam cushion and a cosy wool effect cover with attractive mahogany effect wood finish. May vary slightly from illustration. Fabric cover can be removed for washing.Special PriceWas: £32.99Save: £4.94
- Leg Rest Item Code:MS27015FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £98.99Save: £14.84
- Beaumont Leg Rest Item Code:MS21293Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The top of the economical Beaumont Leg Rest has a flat surface, rather than a contoured one as featured on the Welling. The vinyl top of the Beaumont Leg Rest has heat sealed seams for improved hygiene and the frame is finished in a tough epoxy polymer finish. These padded leg rests are manufactured using a fire retardant, easy to clean fabric.Details 101kg (16 stone) Heat sealed seams Fire retardant easy to clean fabric Tough epoxy coated finish Variable height (385mm - 535mm) Variable height Dimensions: 47 x 30 x 6cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £34.99Save: £5.24
- Beaumont Leg Rest - With Castors Item Code:MS21294The top of the economical Beaumont Leg Rest has a flat surface, rather than a contoured one as featured on the Welling. The vinyl top of the Beaumont Leg Rest has heat sealed seams for improved hygiene and the frame is finished in a tough epoxy polymer finish. These padded leg rests are manufactured using a fire retardant, easy to clean fabric.Details101kg (16 stone)Heat sealed seamsFire retardant easy to clean fabricTough epoxy coated finishVariable height (385mm - 535mm)Variable heightSpecial PriceWas: £37.00Save: £5.54
- The Queen Anne High Seat Chair - Foot Rest (Crimson) Item Code:MS18869FREE ShippingSpecial Price £67.91 with VAT Relief
Was: £79.89Save: £11.98
- Flexible Padded leg Rest Item Code:MS10629FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £123.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £145.59Save: £21.84
- Contoured Leg Rest - With Castors Item Code:MS13128FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £51.76 with VAT Relief
Was: £60.89Save: £9.13
- Contoured Leg Rest Item Code:MS13127FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Contoured Leg RestFeaturesChromium plated steel frameAdjustable heightIndependent tilt leg adjustmentConcave topFlame retardant upholsteryNon marking non slip rubber feet SpecificationsWidth 51 cm (20")Depth 33 cm (13")Height Adjustable from 40-54 cm (16-21")Weight of Product 6 kgs 13 lbsMaximum User Weight 125 kgs (275 lbs)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £45.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £54.09Save: £8.11
- Extra Wide Flexible Padded Leg Rest Item Code:MS10630FREE ShippingExtra Wide Flexible Padded Leg RestSimilar to the above flexible leg rest (AA4218H), but designed to support the lower legs and feet. With an extra wide soft cushion area and adjustable in height for added comfort.Height adjustable between 400 to 525mm (16 to 21").Cushion size: 400 x 600mm (16 x 24"). Weight 3.7kg.Special PriceWas: £160.99Save: £24.14
- Folding 2-Step Stool Item Code:MS29133Folding 2-Step StoolProviding a convenient 18” (45cm) boost in the home, office or workshop, the Easylife nonslip Folding 2-Step Stool helps you reach higher with two easy steps.Very strong, and very stable, yet also lightweight, it’s made from sturdy plastic with traction pads on top and non-slip rubber feet so you can step up with confidence.Its patented design with integral handles sets up and folds down in seconds.It folds flat to just 4.45cm deep, to slot in beside the fridge, washing machine or between kitchen units.SpecificationSupporting up to 21.5 stone (136kg),It measures H44 x W51 x D53cmH66 x W55 x D4.45cm when folded flat.Special PriceWas: £29.59Save: £4.44
- Three Way Adjustable Foot Rest - Spare Fleece Cover Only Item Code:MS29045Special PriceWas: £7.93Save: £1.19
- Multi Angle Leg And Foot Rest Item Code:MS22358Special PriceWas: £12.10Save: £1.81
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section