- AMPLICALL 6 Item Code: MS29723FREE ShippingAMPLICALL 6The AMPLICALL 6 is a bulb compatible with our AC16/AC20/AC30 and AC40 systems.This bulb can be used for multiple functions.Depending on the product it will be connected to, it will warn you visually.CHARACTERISTICSRadio technology : 433 MHzHigh performance LEDSupplied with a radio remote control which allows to :switch ON/OFF the bulbadjust the brightness level (2 levels)Special Price £33.43 with VAT Relief
Was: £41.79Save: £8.36
- AMPLICALL 20-6 Pack Item Code: MS29721FREE ShippingAMPLICALL 20-6 PackAmplicall 20 loud combined wireless doorbell and telephone ring indicator plus Amplicall 6 smart bulb for the hard of hearing.This combination connects the Amplicall 20 with the Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb. This duo makes sure you never miss phone calls or someone at your door, with a loud ring and flash indicator with the option of adding a shaker. Now with the addition of the Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb, the bulb lights up and makes you visually aware when you receive phone calls, someone rings your doorbell and even goes as far as to make you aware when your baby cries in a different room.Supplied with a remote control. This can either be used as a standard bulb or a visual indicator. There are two brightness levels with low and regular mode with this high performance LED lights.DESCRIPTIONConnected to the AMPLICALL 20, the AMPLICALL 6 will allow you to :Adjust the AMPLICALL 6 light with 2 levels (low + regular)Makes you aware of a phone call thanks via the AMPLICALL 20 (Flash + Ringtone + Vibrator with the shaker option available)Makes you aware of your doorbell ringing via the AMPLICALL 20 and the AMPLICALL 6CHARACTERISTICSRadio technology : 433 MHzHigh performance LEDSupplied with a radio remote control which allows to :Switch ON/OFF the bulbAdjust the brightness level (2 levels)Special Price £55.67 with VAT Relief
Was: £69.59Save: £13.92
- Amplifier Clearsound Telephone Ringer Item Code: MS24587Special Price £10.19 with VAT Relief
Was: £12.74Save: £2.55
- Geemarc Loop Hear 160 Item Code: MS27457FREE ShippingGeemarc Loop Hear 160Induction loop system for counters, offices, taxis/cars and other small spacesQuick to install and easy to use2 x 3.5mm Jack plugs for 2 microphones or 1 microphone and 1 audio inputAdjustable tone controlAdjustable volume inputAdjustable loop currentMagnetic field level visual indicatorInput level visual indicatorConnects to an external loop covering an area of 10 to 40 metres Wall mountableProduct dimensions: 140 x 70 x 40mmWeight: 320gMain adapter power supply: 12V DC 1.5ASpecial PriceWas: £114.79Save: £22.96
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section