- Photodect Telephone Item Code:MS22125FREE ShippingPhotodect TelephoneCordless Telephone with Picture MemoriesProduct Features: Adjustable volume control (up to 22dB)Loud ringer (5 levels)Choice of 10 ringtonesHands free speakerphone10 large direct picture memoriesPhonebook with up to 50 names and numbersCaller IDCall waiting indicatorGAP compatibleCan be paired up with up to 4 different handsetsIntercom featureRedial featurePulse or Tone dialling***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***Special PriceWas: £72.10Save: £10.81
- MyDECT100 Amplified Cordless Telephone Item Code:MS19894FREE ShippingMyDECT100 Amplified Cordless TelephoneA simple, cordless amplified DECT telephone. It has large easy to use numbers and excellent amplification.Product Features:Adjustable incoming volume (5 levels, up to 22dB)Big button keypadPhonebook with up to 50 numbersAdjustable LCD screen contrastClockKey lockCaller IDRedial function for the last 10 incoming calls5 melodies5 ring tonesCan be paired with up to 5 extra handsets3-way conference***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***Special PriceWas: £62.59Save: £9.38
- Amplicomms BigTel 1202 Pair Of Cordless Portable Telephones Item Code:MS30701FREE ShippingAmplicomms BigTel 1202 Pair Of Cordless Portable TelephonesAmplicomms BigTel 1202 Pair of cordless portable telephones with big keys, 80dB ring and up to 30dB amplified handset volume makes this set a great help for any one with hearing difficulty.Variable sound levels.Connect up to 3 more portable handsets with this base.Intercom function. In addition to loud ring, there is optical light flash to indicate incoming call.Back lit display screen and back lit illuminated numbers.Memory functions; redial, direct dial and 100 entry phone book.Low battery warning.Ring tone choice.Hearing aid compatible.Special Price £84.65 with VAT Relief
Was: £99.59Save: £14.94
- Amplicomms BigTel 1280 Cordless Portable Telephone Item Code:MS30700FREE ShippingAmplicomms BigTel 1280 Cordless Portable TelephoneAmplicomms BigTel 1280 Cordless portable telephone answering machine with big keys, 80dB ring and up to 30dB amplified handset volume makes this telephone an ideal monitor of all calls whether you are in or out.Variable sound levels.All the features of Big Tel 1200 but with digital answerphone: Up to 15 minutes recording time; Every message time and date ‘stamped’; Message counter;Remote interrogation with PIN number; Paging and intercom with call transfer facility.Hearing aid compatible.Special Price £54.73 with VAT Relief
Was: £64.39Save: £9.66
- Amplicomms BigTel 1200 Item Code:MS30688FREE ShippingAmplicomms BigTel 1200BigTel 1200 Cordless portable telephone with big keys, 80dB ring and up to 30dB amplified handset volume makes this a great help for any one with hearing difficulty.Variable sound levels.Connect up to 4 more portable handsets with this base.Intercom function.In addition to loud ring, there is optical light flash to indicate incoming call.Back lit display screen and back lit illuminated numbers.Memory functions; redial, direct dial and 100 entry phone book.Low battery warning. Ring tone choice.Hearing aid compatible.Special Price £46.15 with VAT Relief
Was: £54.29Save: £8.14
- Amplidect 350 Telephone Item Code:MS22121FREE ShippingAmplidect 350 TelephoneThis telephone has been designed with a T coil hearing aid user in mind. The sound quality is superb with minimal interference with digital and more basic hearing aids.Product Features:Amplified, adjustable receiving volume (up to 30dB)Very loud adjustable ringing volumeFlashing/Shacking ringer optionAdjustable Tone Control (treble, standard, bass)Hands free SpeakerphonePhonebook with up to 50 names and numbers4 direct dial memories on the handsetWhite backlit screenBig ButtonsAlarm Clock featureCaller IDFlashlight feature2.5mm jack socket on the side of the phone***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Amplidect260-2 Item Code:MS30341FREE ShippingHearing aid compatibleAdjustable receiving volume : up to 50dB with boostAdjustable receiving tone +/-10dB (4 levels)1 direct memoryHands-free speaker phone with 5 volume levelsPhonebook with up to 150 numbers (12 characters, 20 digits)Redial, pause, flash, muteRedial function for last 10 outgoing callsFast access button for the menuErgonomic handset for ease of useTalking CID and talking keypadVocal language : French, English, GermanCaller ID (type 1) and conversation(type 2)Continuous talk time : 8 hoursChoice of 16 languages: English / German / French / Italian /Spanish / Dutch / Russian / Portuguese / Polish / Swedish /Danish / Norwegian / Slovenian / Turkish / Finnish / HungarianSpecial PriceWas: £155.20Save: £23.28
- Amplidect 285 Telephone - Anthracite Item Code:MS22136FREE ShippingAmplidect 285 Telephone A highly amplified telephone designed especially for people who want a fully featured but easy to use phone. Product Features: Integral Answering Machine 15 minutes of recording time (up to 60 messages) 2 announcements Amount of new messages displayed on the base unit Remote message retrieval Audible time and date stamp on recorded messages Adjustable volume control (up to 30dB) Adjustable receiving tone control (+/-10dB) The volume and tone control can be adjusted from the handset for greater ease of use Adjustable ringing volume with variety of melodies Speaker Phone 4 direct memories Phonebook of up to 50 names and numbers) Caller ID Extra Large backlit display with extra large characters Big Button backlit keypad Easy to navigate menu 2.5mm socket for connection to an external ear hook or headset Shaker function on the handset Wall mountable Standby time: 5 days Continuous talk time: 6 hours Outdoor range of 300 metres Indoor range of 50 metres ***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
- Amplidect 285 Telephone - Black Silver Item Code:MS22120FREE ShippingAmplidect 285 TelephoneA highly amplified telephone designed especially for people who want a fully featured but easy to use phone.Product Features: Integral Answering Machine15 minutes of recording time (up to 60 messages)2 announcementsAmount of new messages displayed on the base unitRemote message retrievalAudible time and date stamp on recorded messagesAdjustable volume control (up to 30dB)Adjustable receiving tone control (+/-10dB)The volume and tone control can be adjusted from the handset for greater ease of useAdjustable ringing volume with variety of melodiesSpeaker Phone4 direct memoriesPhonebook of up to 50 names and numbers)Caller IDExtra Large backlit display with extra large charactersBig Button backlit keypadEasy to navigate menu2.5mm socket for connection to an external ear hook or headsetShaker function on the handsetWall mountableStandby time: 5 daysContinuous talk time: 6 hoursOutdoor range of 300 metresIndoor range of 50 metres***If you have any problems either with your product or installing problems ..We have a dedicated help line for you to call 01707 384 438***
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section