Crosshead Tap Turners
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
This pair of Crosshead Tap Turners are made from strong moulded plastic to ensure maximum durability and strength and also represent excellent value for money. These tap turners make turning crosshead taps much easier making them the ideal aid for arthritis sufferers as well as being extremely useful for those with weak or painful grip. Very easy to use, the tap turners simply hook over the top of any X type tap, giving the user extra leverage and making the taps easier to turn. As standard the Tap Turners are supplied as a pair, with one Blue and one Red turner so the user can easily identify hot and cold taps.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior value for money
- Ideal for those with a weak or painful grip and arthritis sufferers
- Easy to fit and easy to use
- Gives extra leverage to reduce effort required
- Helps the user identify hot and cold taps
- Supplied as a pair
- Tap turner length: 140mm (5.5")
- Tap turners weight: 65 gms
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!