- Tena Pants Super - Large Item Code: MS20601Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TENA have recently upgraded their TENA Pants Super to incorporate a new ConfioFit design with 30% thinner protection. This unique design provides the user with increased discretion and dignity whilst providing the same high security.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £10.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £17.09Save: £6.14
- Tena Pants Plus Item Code: MS20596Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These are the medium sized Pants that are supplied in a pack containing 14 pants and designed to fit a user with a waist size of 800mm - 1100mm (31.5" - 43.5").Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £19.89Save: £10.90
- Tena Pants Super - Small - Pack of 12 Item Code: MS20599Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These Incontinence Pants have been specially designed with the appearance and fit of standard underwear to promote optimum comfort and discretion for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £16.49Save: £3.54
- Tena Pants Discreet - Large (PK10) Item Code: MS22970Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £11.39Save: £2.40
- Tena Pants Plus - X Large (PK12) Item Code: MS20598Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£19.69 with VAT Relief
- Tena Pants Maxi Item Code: MS22974Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TENA Maxi pants are the most absorbent incontinence pants in the TENA range and feature a Body-Close Fit which provides increased discretion and improves a sense of dignity for the user.Express Delivery Available£17.69 with VAT Relief
- Tena Pants Plus - Medium (PK9) Item Code: MS30663Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Tena Pants Plus - Medium (PK9)Tena pants are the first absorbent products that can be handled just like normal underwear encouraging more self care. And now with the new FeelDry, Tena pants offer outstanding dryness, comfort and skin health to the user.Hip Size: 80-110cmAbsorbency: 1300-1700mlVAT ExemptionExpress Delivery Available£18.16 with VAT Relief
- Tena Pants Super - Extra Large Item Code: MS22966Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TENA Pants Super incontinence pants are suitable for both male and female users and have been designed with the feel and appearance of standard underwear to promote discretion and ensure optimum comfort for the user at all times.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £20.39Save: £7.44
- Tena Pants Plus - Large (PK14) Item Code: MS20597Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£16.89 with VAT Relief
- Tena Pants Plus - Small (PK14) Item Code: MS20595Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£15.59 with VAT Relief
- Tena Pants Super - Medium (PK12) Item Code: MS20600Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£15.99 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section