- UPVC Reviver Item Code: MS28002UPVC ReviverNow discoloured uPVC window frames, conservatories, guttering, drain pipes and garden furniture can be cleaned in just 30 seconds.Easyclean's uPVC Reviver is super-efficient at removing ingrained stains, yellowing, bird lime, dirt and grime - without scratching or dulling the glossy surface.It does what it says on the can - just spray, leave for 30 seconds to work its magic leave, then wipe off with a damp cloth and the job's done.Supplied with spray head in a 500ml bottle.Restores white uPVC.Special PriceWas: £7.49Save: £1.13
- Ambersil Tough Wipes - 100 Wipe Tub Item Code: MS29153FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £62.18Save: £9.32
- Antistatic Foaming Cleaner - 400ml Item Code: MS29150Antistatic Foaming CleanerThis unique, multi-purpose, anti-static foaming cleaner, quickly removes all kinds of dirt, grease, stains and contamination.Ideal for business machines, office equipment, computers, cabinets, brown and white goodsPenetrative cleaning action for stubborn and ingrained soilingSpecial PriceWas: £9.49Save: £1.43
- Frost Free (300ml) Item Code: MS28026Frost Free (300ml)Once, defrosting a refrigerator and freezer was a messy time consuming chore requiring hours of chipping away frost and ice.Now a simple spritz of this magical defrosting mist does the job instantly – and perfectly.Just spray into refrigerator or freezer, and watch ice melt away. Quick, safe and odourless. (300ml bottle).Special PriceWas: £9.10Save: £1.37
- Ambersil Label & Sticker Remover - 200ml Item Code: MS29151Ambersil Label & Sticker Remover - 200mlFast and effective removal of self-adhesive paper labelsQuickly breaks down adhesive residuesControlled evaporation enables time for solvent to penetrate labelSafe on most surfacesAlso an effective cleaner for the removal of some inks and dyes200mlFootnotesMay affect some plastics, test small area firstSpecial PriceWas: £14.39Save: £2.16
- Disinfectant And Deodoriser Lemon (2 X 5ltr Pack) Item Code: MS24677Disinfectant And Deodoriser 5 Litres Lemon (2 Pack)The disinfectant and deodoriser is a powerful disinfectant fluid that is suitable for floors, walls and drains with a highly fragrant to leave a fresh smelling atmosphere.The disinfectant and deodoriser has a lemon scent that kills 99.99% of E-coli and comes in a 5 Litre bottle 2 pack with a dilution of 1:50. 2 x 5 LitreSpecifications:Brand: SeldenChemical Type: ConcentrateDisinfection Type: Disinfectant and DeorderiserSpecial PriceWas: £15.19Save: £2.28
- Ubiik 2000 Universal Cleaner Item Code: MS15015Ubiik 2000 Universal CleanerUniversal cleaner and degreaser concentrate designed to dissolve and float away the toughest grime and leave a spotless finish. Ideal for removing fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils and grease from a multitude of of surfaces including concrete floors, industrial paintwork, and painted floors , plastic walls and ceilings, ceramic tiles , plastic coatings, machinery and equipment, stainless steel and anti slip floors. Supplied in 2 x 5ltr containers.Special PriceWas: £28.69Save: £4.31
- Tuffie Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes (PK200) Item Code: MS11015Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Tuffie Disinfectant WipesIdeal for non porous surfaces where clinical cleanliness is required quickly and effectively. Proven effective against E.coli, MRSA and a range of other micro-organisms.Packaged in a container with foil seal200 per packSaturated in a 70% w lsopropyl Alcohol solution for fast bactericidal actionEach Wipe measures 20 x 22cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.99Save: £1.20
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section