- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ PRONE MOBILE STANDER Item Code: MS10426FREE ShippingThe Prone Mobile Stander gives the child who cannot stand independently the freedom to mobilise at peer level.The dynamic design combines comfortable prone support with easy mobility. Wheels are slanted inward so they?re easy to reach and encourage increased range of motion.The stander features padded lateral supports which adjust in both depth and length to provide flexibility in positioning.It also features a split footplate that can accommodate leg length discrepancies. User height range: 760-940mm (30-37"). Wheel diameter: 510mm (20").
- TriStander 58 (Blue Frame) Item Code: MS30032FREE ShippingThe TriStander positioner does the job of three standers. Its unique design allows prone, supine or vertical standing so a single stander can provide a variety of positioning needs. A foot-operated pneumatic tilt mechanism makes it easy to adjust the stander from 15° to 90°. The wide range of adjustability in the TriStander allows it to grow with the child. The TriStander is available in two sizes. The TriStander 45 accommodates children 32" to 45" tall with a weight capacity of 70 lbs. and the TriStander 58 accommodates children 43" to 58" in height with a weight capacity 150 lbs.TriStander frameHip supportHeadrestKnee supportTrunk support£2,499.00 with VAT Relief
- TriStander 45 (Yellow Frame) Item Code: MS30031FREE ShippingThe TriStander positioner does the job of three standers. Its unique design allows prone, supine or vertical standing so a single stander can provide a variety of positioning needs. A foot-operated pneumatic tilt mechanism makes it easy to adjust the stander from 15° to 90°. The wide range of adjustability in the TriStander allows it to grow with the child. The TriStander is available in two sizes. The TriStander 45 accommodates children 32" to 45" tall with a weight capacity of 70 lbs. and the TriStander 58 accommodates children 43" to 58" in height with a weight capacity 150 lbs.TriStander frameHip supportHeadrestKnee supportTrunk support£1,999.00 with VAT Relief
- TUGS PAEDIATRIC SUPINE STANDER WITH TRAY Item Code: MS10425FREE ShippingSupports children 760 to 1270mm (30 to 50") tall at the head, trunk, pelvis, knees and feet. Simply use the hand crank to tilt the board vertically and horizontally at any angle. For those with sufficient head control, the top 356mm (14") of the board easily folds away. Armrests fold down as well for easy entry and adjust for tray tilt. Telescoping legs extend for stability while in use and retract for convenient storage. The footboard also folds flat for storage. 75mm (3") double locking castors prevent roll and swivel. The board is 1295mm (51") and includes padding, footboards, adjustable armrests, two 102mm (4") leg straps, one 102mm (4") chest strap and two pairs of support blocks. Tray is included. Delivery takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section