Aquatec Pico Shower Chair
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 28-11-2021
The Aquatec Pico Shower Chair is an incredibly durable yet lightweight modular chair that comes supplied with arms and a backrest. Highly versatile this shower chair can be easily adapted to most users thanks to its height adjustable legs and two mounting options for the backrest. This truly unique two mounting backrest allows the hygiene recess to be either at the front or back of the chair. Where space is at a premium or simply when not required the back and armrests can be easily removed. To provide the user with utmost comfort and safety when transferring, the Aquatec Pico Shower Chair features a textured surface. Further enhancing user safety and to reduce the risk of slipping even on a wet surface the legs are fitted with rubber feet.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for most users
- Incredibly durable and lightweight
- Height adjustable
- Supplied with backrest and armrests
- Provides exceptional comfort
- Rubber feet provide superior stability
- Unique, two mounting backrest options
- Hygiene recess can be fitted to front or back
- Assembled quickly and easily without the need for tools
- Easy to store and transport
- Minimum seat height: 425mm (16.75")
- Maximum seat height: 575mm (22.75")
- Minimum total height: 825mm (32.5")
- Maximum total height: 975mm (38.5")
- Height graduation adjustments: 25mm (1")
- Seat width: 430mm (17")
- Seat depth: 420mm (16.5")
- Overall width: 575mm (22.75")
- Overall depth: 520mm (20.5")
- Width between armrests: 430mm (17")
- Hygiene recess width: 180mm (7")
- Hygiene recess depth: 145mm (5.75")
- Stool weight: 3.2 kgs (7 lbs)
- Armrest weight: 0.9 kgs (2 lbs)
- Backrest weight: 0.8 kgs (1.75 lbs)
- Aquatec Pico weight: 4.9 kgs (10.75 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 stone)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section