Aquatec Heavy Duty XL OrcaNG Bathlift - White
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 14-04-2020
The Aquatec Orca XL Bathlift is a disability bathing aid for the heavier user that is simple to fit and is designed to provide the user with a comfortable, safe and reassured bathing experience. It fits neatly and securely into the bath and its strong seating platform and electronic scissor mechanism enable the user to simply and safely transfer onto the bath chair and effortlessly lower themselves down into the bath using the ergonomically designed floating hand control. The bath seat can then be raised back up to the edge of the bath assisting the user with a safe transfer to their feet.
- Whilst the Orca XL Bathlift is simple to use and install it comes with a number of innovative features that combine to deliver an all-round pleasurable and safe bathing experience.
- The Orca Bathlift XL with reclining backrest is ideal for use at home as well as in a nursing home or care setting.
- The Orca has a textured seat that can be used without covers (non-slip covers are available separately) and hinged side flaps that extend to the bath rim thereby assisting safe side transfers in and out of the seat.
- The Orca’s backrest reclines up to an angle of 40° for additional comfort, relaxation and improved bathing experience.
- The Orca’s lowering and lifting motion is controlled by a simple to use lightweight ergonomic handset that floats. The handset simply connects to the back of the chair and has a powerful integral lightweight battery that is rechargeable and has raised profile coloured buttons and an emergency stop feature.
- The Orca’s smooth surfaces and water drainage design make it is easy to clean and it has an impressive user weight limit of 170kg (26.5 stone)
Installation and Disassembly
- The Orca comes in two parts. The base section fits securely to the bottom of the bath using large oyster suction cups that give exceptional stability and safety even to steeply curved and textured baths. The backrest section simply locks into the bottom section.
- The backrest can be folded down and fits neatly into the base section that has a carry handle allowing for easy removal, transport or storage.
- These are just some of the reasons why the Aquatec Orca NG Bathlift XL by Invacare is the world’s best-selling bath lifter.
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section