AquaJoy Premier Plus Bath Lift - Blue
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Got A Question? Click Here!
Highly versatile the lightweight Aquajoy Premier Plus Bath Lift features a compact and narrow design that makes it suitable for use in almost all baths including corner baths. The Aquajoy Premier Plus Bath Lift provides a simple, reliable and effective solution for those people who like controlled support when bathing. An electrically powered motor will raise or lower the seat between an upright and horizontal position, enabling people with different requirements to bathe in ultimate comfort and safety. The position is controlled using a waterproof handset which buttons that are simple to use and understand. The handset is incredibly light, easy to grasp and will float in water so it is easy to locate when required.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for virtually all bath types
- Reclining backrest maximises legroom for transfers and bathing
- Extremely easy to use
- Lightweight, floating hand controller
- Height adjustable through a large range
- Incredibly strong and sturdy plastic construction
- Goes low into the bath for excellent water immersion
- Lightweight, compact design for easy storage and transportation
- Will not lower without sufficient power to raise again
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines (excluding battery)
- Covers colour: Blue
- Seat length: 580mm (22.8")
- Seat depth: 490mm (19.3")
- Width of seat with extended seat side flaps: 686mm (27")
- Width of seat with seat side flaps folded in: 390mm (15.3")
- Minimum seat height: 90mm (3.5")
- Maximum seat height: 465mm (18.3")
- Height of backrest: 604mm (23.8")
- Width of backrest: 340mm (13.4")
- Backrest angle adjustment: Up to 40°
- Seat weight: 7.7 kgs (16.94 lbs)
- Backrest weight: 5 kgs (11 lbs)
- Total weight without battery: 13.64 kgs (30 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 170 kgs (26.7 stone)
|Aquajoy Premier Plus Manual.pdf||1.7 MB||Download|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section