Aqua Joy Bathlifts - Premier Plus Junior
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
Aqua Joy Bathlifts - Premier Plus Junior
Two piece lightweight reclining bathlift
- Allows the client to recline in the bath like they used to
- Separates easily into two compact sections
- No awkward locks or buttons to press, backrest simply folds forward to detach
- Compact design saves storage space and allows the Bathlift to be carried against the body for an unobstructed view
Fits almost any style of bath - even corner baths
- Suitable for deep baths - maximum seat height 460mm
- Suitable for shallow baths - minimum seat height 80mm
Maximises legroom In the bathroom
- Bathlift seat locates as for back in the bath as possible
- Recline angle makes full use of all the bath space
Bariatric weight limit as standard
- Maximum weight limit 170kg (26.5 Stone)
Can be used with or without covermats
- Detachable and can be washed in a standard washing machine up to 60 degrees protecting against unwanted germs and bacteria
- Provides access to the Bathlift and bath for cleaning when in situ
Easy release suction feet with lifting bar
- Limits stooping and stretching when lifting the Bathlift in and out of the bath
- No struggling under the Bathlift seat to detach individual suction feet
Simple charging process
- New and improved pronged connectors for ease of use
- New charger indicator light to indicate charging is in process
- The bathlift will not lower unless there is sufficient charge to raise the client back to the top of the bath
Lightweight, fully waterproof, floating hand control
- Comfortable to hold and operate
- Suction pads on reverse to stick to the side of the bath or to the tiles for ease of use
- Soft to touch convex and concave buttons
- Easy to operate for users with limited dexterity or visual impairment
- Battery indicator light to indicate when charging is required
Junior plus accessories available in our Aqua Joy accessories section.
- Swivel & Slide
- Wedge Cushion
- Chest & Lap Harness
- Upper Body Support Wings
- Unique Gel Filled Covermats
- Carrier Bag
The AquaJoy Premier Plus/ Junior Plus
- Length of seat: 580 mm (22.8 inches)
- Width of seat with extended seat side flaps: 686 mm (27 inches)
- Width of seat with seat side flaps folded in: 390 mm (15.3 inches)
- Height of seat in lowest position: 80 mm (3.1 inches)
- Height of seat in its highest position: 460 mm (18.1 inches)
- Depth of seat measured from Backrest to front seat edge: 490 mm (19.3 inches)
- Height of backrest: 604 mm (23.8 inches)
- Width of backrest: 340 mm (13.4 inches)
- Carrying capacity: 26.7 stone (170 kgs)
- Total Weight without battery: 12.5kg (27.5 lb)
- Weight of seat: 7.4kg (16.3 lb)
- Weight of backrest: 5.1kg (11.2 lb)
- Weight of battery hand controller: 664g
- Duration of stroke (80 kg load): Up approx. 50sec, Down approx. 35sec
- Operating voltage: 13.2V DC Maximum current consumption: 6A
- Charging rate: Nominal Input: 13.2V DC
- Motor noise with no load: approx. 50dB (according to DIN 3746)
- Medical equipment type B Class Protection: IP 66 Duty cycle: Max. 5%, Max. 3min./hour
- Battery: 13.2V 1300mAh (Ni-MH)
- Battery Charger Input: 240V AC/50Hz, 230V AC/60Hz, 110V AC/60Hz Output: 18V DC 250mA/4.5VA Weight: 0.3kg(UK 282g /EU 285g /USA 275g)
- Charging time with flat battery: approx. 4h
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section