AirFold Carbon Fibre Folding Electric Wheelchair
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Got A Question? Click Here!
The AirFold Carbon Fibre Folding Electric Wheelchair is one of the lightest Folding Electric Wheelchairs on the market thanks to its carbon fibre construction. Its carbon fibre build is not only lightweight, but it is also corrosion-resistant thus making this Wheelchair stronger and more durable than most Electric Chairs. Highly versatile, the AirFold Electric Wheelchair is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. To provide the user with ultimate comfort this Wheelchair is equipped with an aerated backrest and well-padded seat. The flip-up armrests enable easy lateral transfers both onto and off the AirFold and also allows the user sit closer to the table when eating. For ease of transportation, the AirFold can be easily folded to a highly compact size and boasts an integral grab handle to aid carrying and lifting into a car boot. This premium Folding Electric Wheelchair comes with a handy, two-handled storage bag as standard which is designed to offer full protection from scuffs during transportation. The integral grab handle and storage bag handle make it easy to pull along in trolley style. Fitted with a removal 12Ah lithium-ion battery pack ensures this Wheelchair is airline-friendly, and perfect for use when travelling abroad. This battery pack can be charged both on and off-board.
Features and Benefits:
- Carbon fibre construction offers maximum durability and strength
- Extremely lightweight
- Folds to a highly compact size
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Aerated backrest provides unrivalled comfort
- Flip-up armrests enable easy lateral transfers and users can sit closer to tables
- USB port for charging small devices
- Easy to reach underseat storage for valuables
- Removable and washable seat cushion for easy cleaning
- On or off board charging for convenience
- Supplied with black storage bag to proctect the wheelchair when travelling
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- Wheelchair colour: Black
- Top speed: 3.7 mph (6 km/h)
- Maximum range: 9.3 miles (15 kms)
- Battery requirement: 24v 12ah Lithium-ion
- Turning radius: 120mm (47.25")
- Ground clearance: 65mm (2.6")
- Front wheel diameter: 178mm (7")
- Rear wheel diameter: 216mm (8")
- Seat height: 490mm (19.25")
- Seat width: 440mm (17.25")
- Seat depth: 420mm (16.5")
- AirFold Electric Wheelchair length: 930mm (36.5")
- AirFold Electric Wheelchair width: 570mm (22.5")
- Folded length: 790mm (31")
- Folded width: 570mm (22.5")
- Folded height: 320mm (12.5")
- AirFold Electric Wheelchair weight (exc battery): 15.82 kgs (34.75 lbs)
- Battery weight: 1.75 kgs (3.12 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 115 kgs (18 stone)
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Size||12 Ah|
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Max Range (KM)||15.00|
|Charger||External 24v 2a|
|Max Speed||4mph (6.4kph)|
|Overall Width (MM)||570.00 (mm)|
|Overall Length (MM)||930.00 (MM)|
|Overall Height (MM)||930.00 (mm)|
|Ground Clearance (MM)||65.00 (MM)|
|Folded Width (MM)||570.00|
|Folded Length (MM)||790.00|
|Folded Height (MM)||320.00|
|Total Weight (Kgs)||17.00|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Max User Weight (Kgs)||150.00|
|Seat Width (MM)||440.00|
|Seat Depth (MM)||420.00|
|Standard Warranty||12 Months|
|Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair||Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair User manual||1.2 MB||Download|
|Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair||Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair Leaflet||1.3 MB||Download|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
- Personal Liability up to £5 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section