2014 TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter **As New**
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
This 2014 TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter is in "As New" condition, meaning all of its aesthetics are in pristine condition and offers real value for money. The Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter is well-known for being one of the most reliable and robustly built Mobility Scooters on the market. Ride comfort is one of the key features of this Scooter, its large, padded seat, shock absorbtion system and all round suspension makes this evident. Perfect for use outdoors this mobility scooter can navigate slopes with ease and the energy absorbing bumpers help to minimise lateral movement for that safe smooth travel. This Used Mobility Scooter is fitted with an all round lighting package to maximise visibility when travelling at night-time. On a full charge the TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter can travel up to a maximum of 30 miles with a top speed of 8 mph.
Features and Benefits:
- Represents exceptional value for money
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Reliable and robust
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Navigates slopes with ease
- Very high ground clearance
- Compact chassis
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery
- Indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- Colour: Silver
- Maximum range: 30 miles (48 kms)
- Top speed: 8 mph (12 km/h)
- Ground clearance: 150mm (6")
- Wheel size front: 300mm (12")
- Wheel size back: 430mm (17")
- Turning radius: 1800mm (71")
- Breeze S4 length: 1650mm (65")
- Breeze S4 width: 680mm (27")
- Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4")
- Min height (Without seat): 890mm (35")
- Total weight: 132 kgs (290 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.4 stone)
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Electric Seat Tilt||No|
|Electric Seat Raise/Lower||No|
|Electric Backrest Recline||No|
|Electrically Adjustable Footrest||No|
|Overall Condition||As New|
|Year Of Manufacture||2,014.00|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section